2014/04/11 - [DMFA #1477] Er...

Started by Howl, April 11, 2014, 03:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Naked Kria, you're doing it wrong. Though she's not dead. A bald mare is better than a dead one. Those stripes are on her skin too! Somebody's done her research.

Looks like I was right, too. Mehlata was responsible for that explosion. Of course, I don't think that's the end of her. She seems too crafty to put her brain in her axe if she's willing to self destruct.

Lorien077

AHAHAHAHAHA oh goodness I certainly didn't expect that to kill her but the bald truth of the result was unexpected!  Wonder if her hair and fur will grow back at a normal rate or if that demonic regeneration will speed the process...?   (IIRC hair and fur are not living tissues like Regina's wing, which we've seen in the process of regenerating)

Also poor poor Sherri.  At least she's not the only one who lost hair today.
You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and I'd rather burn myself down than change the locks.

My scribbles: http://lorien077.deviantart.com/

LoneHowler

I only learned recently that striped animals have striped skin. So I was impressed when Amber had bald Kira striped , well done!
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

MT Hazard

And that the most naked we've seen....anyone in this comic, if I ever wondered about what a hairless demon mare looks like, now I know.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AzureEdge

It took me a minute to realize that WAS Kria. I almost thought it was just some other demon in the area at first.

Tapewolf

Quote from: AzureEdge on April 11, 2014, 08:58:29 AM
It took me a minute to realize that WAS Kria. I almost thought it was just some other demon in the area at first.

Yeah,  I thought it was a bystander at first, then I realised the stripes were the same as Kria's.  'Course, I had only recently woken up.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

and now the intimidating question of who wants to rub aloe vera gel over a toned death aardvark looking diplomat who is disturbingly cheerful
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ArchTeryx

Somehow, I get the image of this classic Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam exchange:

Sam: I hate you.
Bugs: I like you! *proceeds to give him a big smooch on the lips*

Yep, I definitely could see naked!Kria doing this to Sherri. It would be all kinds of wrong, and that suits Kria perfectly. ^.^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 11, 2014, 09:20:24 AM
and now the intimidating question of who wants to rub aloe vera gel over a toned death aardvark looking diplomat who is disturbingly cheerful

She'd almost certainly be cheerful after someone rubbed aloe gel all over her, you'd think. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Laplace5

*Raises hand through a couple sheep-tumbled floors!*

Wdot

Yeah, it took me a sec to realize it was Kria, too. Kria is so full of joie de vivre that I can't help but like her; she apparently isn't fazed at all about losing all her hair or her injured wing either. Too bad Sheri is not as happy as Kria, but I suppose Kria will have to put her nose to the grindstone and get the treaty stuff out of the way with no more exciting interruptions, which might make her as unhappy as Sheri. Looks like Kria has been doing some serious crunches. I also love/hate the scenery censors! Kria always comes close to wrecking the PG-13 rating system. ;)
Make the wrong things difficult, and the right things easy. Notice the smallest change and the slightest try and reward him.
----Ray Hunt

Eboreg

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Naldru

Quote from: MT Hazard on April 11, 2014, 05:53:00 AM
And that the most naked we've seen....anyone in this comic, if I ever wondered about what a hairless demon mare looks like, now I know.
What about Matilda?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

ArchTeryx

Quote from: Naldru on April 11, 2014, 11:27:38 AM
What about Matilda?

Matilda's a reptile.  To put it delicately, she doesn't require all manner of Scenery Censors every time she trots herself out on-camera.  And, while modesty is a somewhat different thing around the Blue Volcano tribe, Kria is quite deliberately in your face.

About everything.  :mwaha

Hariman

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 11, 2014, 10:02:42 AM

She'd almost certainly be cheerful after someone rubbed aloe gel all over her, you'd think. ;-]

They'd probably have to find the nearest guy who's into horse women with wings, or a guy who just likes demon women and doesn't mind being near a danger magnet.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

joshofspam

This will make for an interesting slide show of Kria's showing friends and family. >:3

I also notice a slight difference between her and her brother here. It's interesting to note DP would most likely have the opposite reaction to something like this.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Hariman on April 11, 2014, 12:18:03 PM

They'd probably have to find the nearest guy who's into horse women with wings, or a guy who just likes demon women and doesn't mind being near a danger magnet.

You rang? :3

Viking ZX

:erk

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh man! Now that's a hilarious end to that fight! Wow! Did NOT see that coming. And the "godiva" paper and arm cracked me up.

Quoteand now the intimidating question of who wants to rub aloe vera gel over a toned death aardvark looking diplomat who is disturbingly cheerful...
Seems like there are plenty of volunteers here!  :mowwink
I'm an author! Check out my site!

ArchTeryx

What everyone seems to forget is that this is Kria you're talking about.  This is a Creature that would happily make love to you - just for variety's sake - for a week or so at a time, until your body broke or she got bored.

Then she'd eat you.

The "danger magnet" part isn't what would get you in the end.  It's the fact that Kria's a Demon, i.e., an amoral monster, and quite happy about it.  She's just slightly less amoral then most of her kind.

joshofspam

Quote from: ArchTeryx on April 11, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

What everyone seems to forget is that this is Kria you're talking about.  This is a Creature that would happily make love to you - just for variety's sake - for a week or so at a time, until your body broke or she got bored.

Then she'd eat you.

The "danger magnet" part isn't what would get you in the end.  It's the fact that Kria's a Demon, i.e., an amoral monster, and quite happy about it.  She's just slightly less amoral then most of her kind.
Eh, I tend to think Kria is a little better then that.(Just a little bit)

In truth, Kria's interest in men seems to be very much in touch with the casual relationship demons find interest in with their potential partners having power.

And before someone mentions Jyrras being proof against that, just remember Jyrras stuck up for himself after that speech Kria gave to him and he's an inventor/millionaire. Power need not simply be recognized by the boulders you can throw and the size of the fireballs you can toss. There's something to be said about character of strength and ones achievements.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

ArchTeryx

Eh, I tend to think Kria is a little better then that.(Just a little bit)

In truth, Kria's interest in men seems to be very much in touch with the casual relationship demons find interest in with their potential partners having power.

And before someone mentions Jyrras being proof against that, just remember Jyrras stuck up for himself after that speech Kria gave to him and he's an inventor/millionaire. Power need not simply be recognized by the boulders you can throw and the size of the fireballs you can toss. There's something to be said about character of strength and ones achievements.

Well, that's a good point.  Jyrras is probably smart enough that, were he ever insane enough to get into a relationship with Kria, he'd figure out how to extract himself out of it again before she got bored and ate him.

Kria seems to thrive on unpredictability, as befitting a chaos creature.  She keeps her "evil" side on a leash, and even locks her "chaotic" side in a crate when the needs of governing Zinvith temporarily rise to the fore.  The big Mehlata fight's probably the most entertaining thing that's happened to her in years, though talk about getting waxed the hard way...

I guess if you want an example of a bog-standard demon, there's Dark Pegasus. 

Tuyu

Time for another round of clothes shopping? Her current outfits might be just a teeny tiny touch loose now.  :rolleyes

*waits to see if Mehlata's head appears*

Uhm...I just noticed...that looks like a stump where her right wing should be.... We haven't actually seen Kria's right wing since she was injured. Did Mehlata disintegrate it?

HoneyBadger

Hey, I just noticed this, but Kria lost her left wing.   :erk

Viking ZX

Quote from: ArchTeryx on April 11, 2014, 02:51:17 PM
Well, that's a good point.  Jyrras is probably smart enough that, were he ever insane enough to get into a relationship with Kria, he'd figure out how to extract himself out of it again before she got bored and ate him.

Kria seems to thrive on unpredictability, as befitting a chaos creature.  She keeps her "evil" side on a leash, and even locks her "chaotic" side in a crate when the needs of governing Zinvith temporarily rise to the fore.  The big Mehlata fight's probably the most entertaining thing that's happened to her in years, though talk about getting waxed the hard way...

I guess if you want an example of a bog-standard demon, there's Dark Pegasus. 

Well don't forget, she was quite content with Lorenda's father until he cheated on her, at which point she killed and ate him. Despite being a demon, she does seem to value loyalty when she believes she's in a serious relationship. I can't recall any evidence to the contrary throughout the series. She saved Dan simply because Lorenda claimed he was a boyfriend, even when she was probably fairly certain Lorenda was lying at the time (and later was). That might have been why she tried to make out with him later, simply to test exactly how "faithful" he was. She might be slightly amoral about the occasional act of violence, but she's got some of her priorities on straight, and as long as an interest of hers was loyal to her and putting forth the same amount of effort, I doubt he'd have to worry about getting eaten. Clawed, maybe, and some teeth marks. But eaten? Naw.
I'm an author! Check out my site!

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Wdot on April 11, 2014, 11:13:08 AM
Yeah, it took me a sec to realize it was Kria, too. Kria is so full of joie de vivre that I can't help but like her; she apparently isn't fazed at all about losing all her hair or her injured wing either. Too bad Sheri is not as happy as Kria, but I suppose Kria will have to put her nose to the grindstone and get the treaty stuff out of the way with no more exciting interruptions, which might make her as unhappy as Sheri. Looks like Kria has been doing some serious crunches. I also love/hate the scenery censors! Kria always comes close to wrecking the PG-13 rating system. ;)

Okay, I'll be the one to ask: Is there any chance a version without the scenery censors will eventually show up on Fur Affinity? >:3

Hmmm...on the hand, she's a danger magnet, but on the other hand she's also a super hot demon mare...I guess I'd still be up for the task.

Icon by Sunblink

Angel

I think it's time we voted on the Best Panel in DMFA. Because this is at least in the Top 3.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ArchTeryx

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 11, 2014, 05:45:18 PM
Quote from: Wdot on April 11, 2014, 11:13:08 AM

Okay, I'll be the one to ask: Is there any chance a version without the scenery censors will eventually show up on Fur Affinity? >:3

Kria's probably daring her to do it.  Amber's said more then once Kria keeps trying to take a wrecking ball to her PG-13 rating. ^.^

Kajet

I'd love to see more of furless Kria, even if it's not exactly FA material.