03/26/2014 [18-14] - Hello there Mr. Greed

Started by joshofspam, March 26, 2014, 03:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Seems like Puck is in the business of acquiring a few people to make his idea's come true.

Of course seeing as he needs Moraine's magic to make that breakaway, it seems unlikely he could simply drain her to get that power. I assume magic isn't a thing that can be boosted by stealing it from others or at least boosted it long enough for a plan such as what he has. So no killing her most likely.

So how can he make use of it? But then again, everyone is suppose to go through changes when they get stuck in the Fey realm, especially if they have magic. Maybe Puck is after what Moraine would become once shes stuck there.

Edit: Then again, who can really predict where Puck's priorities lie or why's.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tuyu

If Puck succeeded in separating himself from both courts, that means he won't have either one protecting him from the other. The only way he could survive would be to become a third power, at least equal to them, possibly strong enough to stand against both if they were to join forces against him.

If he considers Moraine that powerful...

joshofspam

Quote from: Tuyu on March 27, 2014, 07:51:11 PM
If Puck succeeded in separating himself from both courts, that means he won't have either one protecting him from the other. The only way he could survive would be to become a third power, at least equal to them, possibly strong enough to stand against both if they were to join forces against him.

If he considers Moraine that powerful...
Setting up a house with a Proxy he controls perhaps?

I'm just digging how dealing with Puck is different. He's really a fun character to watch. He can really play and toy with the mortals. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.