...Moved!

Started by James StarRunner, September 05, 2006, 11:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James StarRunner

May be unexpected for some, but I've made a few mentions of it. I'm out of my old apartment above my parents place and now I'm sharing a basement suite with three others. Things have been really hectic recently with moving, work, and family (reunion). Now that I'm moved though, things should calm down (no more painting, yay!). Still kinda setting stuff up and organizing, but I made it in one piece. *passes out*

Castle Pokemetroid

insanekaosx

hurrah for that!

May your new abode be a pleasant and lovely home.

xHaZxMaTx

I think huzzah's are in order! Huzzah!

Zedd

Well glad your just fine James...Dont want the angel pants get hurt anyone now do we  >:3

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

*starts to sing the broom song*  Oh broom...My favorite broom..Lving in a corner of my room...Oh yeah...

Supercheese

Well, I would say you're moving up in the world, but basements are rather lacking in the "up" department.  :P

Ah, nevermind. Someone called for a "huzzah"?  :)

bill

Castle Pokemetroid

Oh, what the heck. Huzzah!

GabrielsThoughts

"be sure and take a sack lunch!"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Damaris

Bay leaves in all the cupboards.  That is my (only, sadly) household related tip for fun, fashion, and lack of bugs.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber