2014/01/03 [PF # 296] - Like, destroy all squishies, dude!

Started by Eboreg, January 03, 2014, 07:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

Points to anyone who gets the reference. Still, it's not the end of the world for Niall here. Sure, he may have created two unstoppable super soldiers bent on world domination ... okay, it may be the end of the world.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on January 03, 2014, 07:42:45 AM
Points to anyone who gets the reference. Still, it's not the end of the world for Niall here. Sure, he may have created two unstoppable super soldiers bent on world domination ...

Of course, this assumes the guards are actually devoted to Fendrick's plan, and not just along for the ride, or playing him in order to get a power-up.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think it's also assuming that he actually did, and not just kill the two guards and dump a standard guard AI onto the robots.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

That seemed rather quick. Would the nanoforges really produce two bodies that quickly?

Though if the bulk of the bodies where already built, then just making the fur covering would be simpler. Then again, one could wonder what a force of clones would think about all this. Their experiences in this world and what they would be taught would probably be quite different from other people.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on January 03, 2014, 07:57:44 PM
Though if the bulk of the bodies where already built, then just making the fur covering would be simpler.

That's the way I see it, yes.  The bulk of the android is common components - I often use the phrase 'android frame' to describe this.  This things like the body structure, fur and personalised components can be assembled more quickly.

In any case, the bulk of the androids here have been built in advance by Ashley - Tanholt is the only one that wasn't strictly part of the plan, and even then, Fendrick probably had him marked as someone easy to grab if he needed a guy-off-the-street for some reason.

QuoteThen again, one could wonder what a force of clones would think about all this. Their experiences in this world and what they would be taught would probably be quite different from other people.

Yes, exactly how smart and intellectually normal the fox guards are is something I'm not quite sure about myself.  Though we'll get to see more of them in the upcoming pages that I've just completed (yay, buffer!)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E