Just chilling

Started by Lushin, December 15, 2013, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lushin

This is an idea I've had for a while. This came from the mirc for this forum I used to hang out on. If this is a bad idea or not something that should be done then delete it, lock it or whatever the admins do to stupid stuff. If it's ok to do this just join in if ya want.

The door opens and a timberwolf pads in wearing a black hoodie and baggy camo cargo shorts. He looks around the large empty house that has a couch and a big screen TV. He looks towards the kitchen door and yawns. "Looks like no one been in here for a while. Wonder if there's still soda in the fridge" He set off into the kitchen and checks the fridge. "Score there's still some Mountain Dew in here" He walks out of the kitchen with a soda can in hand. He flops onto the couch and grabs the TV remote. He cracks open the can of soda and turns on the TV. "Let's see what's on" He starts channel surfing.

(Seems the admins are letting this stay. If you guys want to post just post. This isn't like the other threads, just come in and say what you would do.)
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Lushin

To the admins you might as well throw this into the Abandon Mine, must have been a stupid idea.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.