Return of the man from Nowhere

Started by Dishonored, November 24, 2013, 03:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dishonored

It's been years since I've been online due to several factors, and I'm still putting things back together. Since both my email account and my account on here were wiped over time, I thought a fresh start would be appropriate. If not, I completely understand, and have no complaints.
Having said that, I look forward to interesting conversations with the good people who post here. I've always cherished speaking with you, and hope to continue doing so.
...And to a certain box: "Is this a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?"
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Tapewolf

Welcome back.  I can't remember the name offhand unfortunately - was your old account called that too or did you go under another name?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dishonored

I was known as TheGreyRonin. Thank you for your kind welcome, Tapewolf.
"Death before Dishonor" they always said. It's because death is far less painful than eternal dishonor.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Dishonored on November 25, 2013, 03:16:23 PM
I was known as TheGreyRonin. Thank you for your kind welcome, Tapewolf.

Yes, that name I remember.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dishonored

Hopefully with fond memories and none sorrowful.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Dishonored on November 24, 2013, 03:35:55 PM
...And to a certain box: "Is this a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?"

"All we know is that there is still no contact with the colony and that a xenomorph may be involved." :-P

And welcome back.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dishonored

Why thank you, Sir Box! Good to be back!