2013/09/06 [PF #279] - Does it come in chrome?

Started by ChaosMageX, September 06, 2013, 03:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

As crazy as Fendrick is, you gotta admit that armor does look cool and shiny.

Jakob seems to be relieved that Daryil is already starting to poke more holes in Fendrick's plan, even while (hopefully) pretending to go along with it.

Icon by Sunblink

llearch n'n'daCorna

That _is_ a sticky problem Fendrick has there.  :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 06, 2013, 06:09:25 PM
I don't know.

Considering how he dismissed Jakob's points against his mad plan, he could still try to dismiss this away and try anyway.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lurkie

Quote from: joshofspam on September 06, 2013, 06:24:21 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 06, 2013, 06:09:25 PM
I don't know.

Considering how he dismissed Jakob's points against his mad plan, he could still try to dismiss this away and try anyway.

Yeah, he'll probably try to make the plan work in some other way.  Fenny did say that the Subtle Paw was researching technological ways to transfer souls.  (My, wouldn't that cause an uproar?)  But since they don't have that bit of technology yet, he's in a bit of a bind.  Maybe he thinks he can find someone else to do it?  Yeah, right.  I can just see it now.  "Lady Taun, we need someone to transfer souls for us, and we've elected you."  Cue the dramatic music and suitable FX.  :-)

BTW, I like the expressions here.  Daryil is having a grand time playing at being childishly crazy, and it looks like his clan is enjoying the spectacle.  The topper, though, was Fendrick's expression in the last panel.  You can almost hear the gears flying apart in his head.  *klonk!*  I got a good laugh out of it.
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Madmann135

Daryil is very intelligent, he just enjoys being looney.

Lets look at his two glaring feats feats of intelligence.
He rewrote DNA so that his clan would be manageable.
He achieved tri-wing status using computers/data and faux-souls (therefore became one of the very few to become a tri-wing using non-violent means).

His normal feats consists of his pranks.  They are well thought out and relatively harmless if not annoying.  My favorite is a giant stone onion in a park.

Daryil is having a little fun punching holes in the conspiracy before he ends it... and that is what is making this funny.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.