08/05/2013 [16-11] - A definition by any other word....

Started by joshofspam, August 05, 2013, 03:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Seems like this Fey is rather......straight to the point of pointing out flaws in their reasoning.

She seems rather odd. No attack, no words stated in any that could be seen with any emotion backing them. I almost get the impression she doesn't know how to see these two agents anymore then how these agents know exactly how to view her.

In short, I can't help but see her as Spock of the Fey world.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mortals are subject to death, yes. However... that doesn't mean they won't do everything in their power to avoid bringing it closer.

And they might just take a little offense to people pushing them towards it, en masse...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 06, 2013, 08:28:21 PM
Mortals are subject to death, yes. However... that doesn't mean they won't do everything in their power to avoid bringing it closer.

And they might just take a little offense to people pushing them towards it, en masse...

To say nothing about them doing it for sport.

Hmmmmm...has it been established that the higher in one of the houses of the Fey you are, the bigger that Fey tends to be?

Winter and Summer are fairly tall but the others of the houses tended to be shorter then them. Also this one looks fairly tall, but she doesn't seem to be Summer or Winter.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Gyr

Nope, size has nothing to do with it.  Well, not really.

However, you can tell the Court by their eye color.
Code Name: Hunter
Adventure, Magic and Hounds with Guns.