2012/07/02 [CM #7] - I'm coming for you!

Started by Eboreg, July 01, 2013, 09:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

It may just be me but that priest overreacted to someone interrupting the service. There may be some serious negative influences on the church here. However, the fourth panel does confuse me a bit. I should also note that there's a stained glass window of what looks to be a 'Cubi in panel three (I can tell from the nice little blue headwings).
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

joshofspam

Wow, Nice Emperor Palpatine impression in that last panel. :)

I also see Amber's new personal avatar in the second panel.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eboreg on July 01, 2013, 09:39:10 PM
It may just be me but that priest overreacted to someone interrupting the service. There may be some serious negative influences on the church here. However, the fourth panel does confuse me a bit. I should also note that there's a stained glass window of what looks to be a 'Cubi in panel three (I can tell from the nice little blue headwings).

The third panel was the one that really gave me difficulty.  How to portray overwhelming rage, directed at Jakob..?

And yes, perhaps they did overreact, but bear in mind the sign on the opening page.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

I just discovered the ultimate troll. A cubi with an affinity for rage.

Eboreg

@Lone_Wolf: Emotional energy doesn't propagate over the internet.
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Raskahn

Quote from: Eboreg on July 06, 2013, 08:03:55 PM
@Lone_Wolf: Emotional energy doesn't propagate over the internet.

I raise you the Pavlov effect.

Eboreg

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears