8/27/06 The Power of Christ Compels You!

Started by Fresnor, August 27, 2006, 11:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

manna after looking at her wok i can see how some of it may upset you(as ifs my custom i went form oldest to newest)  but fussing about it just dwells on the point. let us let the subject die and return to talk of armors and pie.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

None of which I have much care for, beyond the armor and its obvious relations to my favorite passtime (you want kickass abilities on it, I've got plenty to choose from).  As for pie, I've never gone beyond the mudd, I'm more for the cake or brownie, and none of that cheesecake.  Cream and chocolatey goodness all the way for me.  In fact, I'm more for the cake style brownie in any case.  Damn it's been...well actually there was my best friend's birthday party last Friday.  Almost too chocolatey though.  I prefer my sweets in moderation.

e_voyager

then you might like my rum cake ore my friends cheese cake brownies. i still have not figures out how she makes then though. my bes cask are pinapple thong. a lot of there where i spend my time baking.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

*Charles munches blueberry pie*  I make my own pies: blueberry, apple, and pumpkin are the three I like.  I also pick my own blueberries... I picked over 100 pounds this year.   :)

As for art, I'm not too impressed with most so-called 'artists', of which the title is almost always self-appointed and doesn't reflect the skill or talent level (with some I must use negative integers on a grading scale).  The recent announcement of the bronze baby poop sculpture is a perfect example.  A bronze cast of crap... that is simply retarded.  Another example of someone with too much time on their hands and no functioning frontal lobe synapses.

And some art is skillful, but very twisted in subject.  I can withstand it on occaision for someone making a point or having a sporadic idea in that area.  but when it becomes the main focus of everything they draw/sculpt/etc., I have to start wondering what's going on upstairs, if you know what I mean.

*Charline pops in*  And on that note... vooooooooore!  *eats Charles!*   >:3

*Charles*  AIEEEEEEEE!!!   D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

thegayhare

I'm sorry you feel that way mana but if zooni's art work is enough to send you into hysterics I'm not sure it's safe for you to be on the internet... there is much worse out there.

but I refuse to censor my self to make you happy.  If a thread or topic leads to a vein where there is sometihng I think could be a fun referance,  I'll post it even if its a zooni piece.  Like in this current thread I posted the keven and kell link first and then to lighten the mood I posted a link to zooni's joke. 

you should realy calm down a bit,  I see things that I don't like every day.   But you can't just fly off the handle everytime like that it' not healthy or constructive

GabrielsThoughts

and that is all I have to say on the subject.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Aridas

Quote from: thegayhare on August 31, 2006, 11:37:09 AM
I'm sorry you feel that way mana but if zooni's art work is enough to send you into hysterics I'm not sure it's safe for you to be on the internet... there is much worse out there.

but I refuse to censor my self to make you happy. If a thread or topic leads to a vein where there is sometihng I think could be a fun referance, I'll post it even if its a zooni piece. Like in this current thread I posted the keven and kell link first and then to lighten the mood I posted a link to zooni's joke.

you should realy calm down a bit, I see things that I don't like every day. But you can't just fly off the handle everytime like that it' not healthy or constructive

All I think we're asking is that you have a shred of decency, considering the rest of the time you don't..

Kenji

I have an idea for all you guys constantly arguing in threads!
Can ya see it yet?
No? Here ya go:

Sorry to yoink the art, Z.

Zedd

Rowne

A hearty hear-hear, consider that motion seconded.  I wouldn't even object though if they'd create a thread specific to the discussion instead of hijacking other threads and speaking of which, I've been involved in a bit of a polite discussion so I'm going to go and practice what I preach in the videogames subforum.

Manawolf

I said we were past it, but then again, what's left to talk about in this thread.  We went from the comic, to talking about furry christ stories, to obsessive artists and the people who despise them, to armor and pies, to...I don't know, but it certainly OT.

Zina

Quote from: FireKatKid on August 31, 2006, 04:55:16 PM
I have an idea for all you guys constantly arguing in threads!
Can ya see it yet?
No? Here ya go:

Sorry to yoink the art, Z.

Hurr. X3 It's what it was made for~
Somethings never change, indeed.

e_voyager

great art zine. i didn't realise it was yours at first even though  i did recognize you in the pic

ShiningShadow

You guys crack me up :laugh :laugh that art Zina is so cool. Do you have other drawings to show. You piqued my curiosity :mowcookie I hope you like cookies. Anywho did anybody love the new strip Amber Graced us today??????????

e_voyager

i did say Zine can i borrow that pic for future use?

ShiningShadow

Yeah I want ton know you have any more drawings at your disposal to show us pleassssssssssssssssssssse........

Zina

my DA gallery is http://zinacat.deviantart.com
I also have a thread in the art subforum. It's the one that says "Zina's art thread." XD

If you wanna use the drawing, ok. Just don't remove my copyright plzkthx. X3

e_voyager

ShiningShadow

Thanks I will go there right now you are so cool Zina here have a cookie :mowcookie.......