Mirrors on the Ceiling (Mature) (OoC/Interest Check) (GRAND REOPENING)

Started by Kafzeil, March 24, 2013, 05:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Boog

Iiii was waiting on other people to post, lets see if I can come up with something tonight...

Kafzeil

Might give until the weekends out before I send Felix and Kirrin's characters over and close this. But given certain parties have vanished...
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

FelixGrey_Incubi

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

Kafzeil

Okay locking this puppy up again.

But first may I have a role call so I know who's  active?
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts

VAE

I might be. Uh. I'm just walking about chasing my muse which fled with a fake Belarussian passport. I'm still wondering how since most countries require visa for Belarussians.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

FelixGrey_Incubi

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

techmaster-glitch

Hey, if this is still open and accepting players, I think I'd like to jump onboard... I want to get back into RPing around here, and I -really- want to use my 'Xephelon' character. Never got a decent enough run of him.

VAE

This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Kafzeil

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ghostwish

VAE informs me that it is now time to bug Kaf into posting. Very well.

*revs up chainsaw*

techmaster-glitch

FelixGrey_Incubi

*Pulls out sawed-off shotgun and ammo* LET'S DO THIS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! >:3

techmaster-glitch

Welp, character doesn't fit in with the RP, it seems. Oh well I guess, nevermind me for this one.

VAE

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 09, 2013, 06:58:41 PM
Welp, character doesn't fit in with the RP, it seems. Oh well I guess, nevermind me for this one.
I suggest, uh, making someone that does fit?
Saphroneth

Kafzeil

Boog

TONIGHT. Angel, Kaf, don't let me forget. I HAVE the thing in mind, I just keep forgetting to do it -_-

Ghostwish

Angel

BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ghostwish

Boog