2013/03/10 [DMFA#1385] Wear a belt

Started by Zebra Bug, March 11, 2013, 12:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 12, 2013, 04:13:50 PM
Fa'lina might want to a basic run though of the kind of questions Dan might be asked.

"So your from the clan that started the cubi-dragon war that nearly caused our races extinction. How to you feel about that?"

If they don't ask about Cyra, his mother is probably a rich conversation topic, as is his adventurer past.

My guess would be that Dan has very little to worry about at the meeting.

If we take his interaction with Fa'lina and Cyra as any indication of what to expect, then Dan's biggest awkward moment might be if all the Tri-wings there try to set up arranged marriages with Dan.

Then again, I could also see it as beginning and ending like it did when Agatha met the Jagger generals for tea time on the baron's air castle in Girl Genius.

No matter what happens, it's sure to be interesting. :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on March 12, 2013, 05:09:08 PM
If we take his interaction with Fa'lina and Cyra as any indication of what to expect, then Dan's biggest awkward moment might be if all the Tri-wings there try to set up arranged marriages with Dan.

I'm not sure someone who stands to be murdered along with all their friends and associates if they're discovered is a particularly good catch.  On that note, they almost certainly know this, while Dan is still blissfully unaware.  That could make things awkward.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 12, 2013, 05:27:01 PM

I'm not sure someone who stands to be murdered along with all their friends and associates if they're discovered is a particularly good catch.  On that note, they almost certainly know this, while Dan is still blissfully unaware.  That could make things awkward.

A interesting point, though I do wonder if it would be a point they would actively consider?

If their still concerned about the power balance and threats posed by their enemies, that might work the opposite way from how that thought carries out. After all, what would the other tri-wings think about another tri-wings clan being  killed off like Fa'lina's was?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Shax on March 12, 2013, 08:23:29 AM
Quote from: Eboreg on March 12, 2013, 08:04:32 AM
I swear, for all of the negative stereotypes of 'Cubi, they seem to really be the biggest goofballs on the planet.
Hey! W-we are not goofballs!

Oh yes we are..Just ask my wife  :rolleyes
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Prroul

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 12, 2013, 04:13:50 PM
Fa'lina might want to a basic run though of the kind of questions Dan might be asked.

"So your from the clan that started the cubi-dragon war that nearly caused our aces extinction. How to you feel about that?"

If they don't ask about Cyra, his mother is probably a rich conversation topic, as is his adventurer past.

My guess would be that Dan has very little to worry about at the meeting.

Then again, I could also see it as beginning and ending like it did when Agatha met the Jagger generals for tea time on the baron's air castle in Girl Genius.

No matter what happens, it's sure to be interesting. :)

Heh "No no, but ve is gonna haff a leedle discussion now. Dey can get kind ov... loud."

Actually, with Fa'lina refereeing the discussion, I don't foresee too many 'leedle discussions' at the table. Although something tells me that 'refereeing' is going to be an all too apt description of her role...