16/11/12 [DMFA #1353] - Special Snowflake Stalks Small-one

Started by Joe3210, November 16, 2012, 07:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe3210

I actually squeed for this comic.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Wurgel

This means a really happy demon AND a soon to be extremely satisfied ferret.

At least the moment Wildy realises she just has "to lay a finger" on Jy to have a fight with a Demon.

Edit: and now it gets moved the moment i was writing.

Starcat5

Anyone else think Special Snowflake here is going to unintentionally demonstrate to the World just how lethal Jy's guns are?  >:3 :mwaha :3
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Lying Foo

Between a heavily armed Jyrras and a heavily Wildy'd Wildy, I think it's safe for division 5 to start filling two vacancies...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on November 16, 2012, 07:17:43 AM
Anyone else think Special Snowflake here is going to unintentionally demonstrate to the World just how lethal Jy's guns are?  >:3 :mwaha :3

Bear in mind that Chazore is a cameo.  That's not necessarily a guarantee (see Abel's Story, and indeed Merlitz) but I'd be a little surprised if they were killed off like that.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ignuus66

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 16, 2012, 08:17:04 AM
Quote from: Starcat5 on November 16, 2012, 07:17:43 AM

Bear in mind that Chazore is a cameo.  That's not necessarily a guarantee (see Abel's Story, and indeed Merlitz) but I'd be a little surprised if they were killed off like that.
excuse my ignorance, but I cant seem to quite put it of who/what she is a cameo of, seems familiar though...

(credit: Gabi)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ignuus66 on November 16, 2012, 09:02:20 AM
excuse my ignorance, but I cant seem to quite put it of who/what she is a cameo of, seems familiar though...

I don't really know her myself, but I believe she's one of Amber's friends.

Amber Williams

Chazore was actually a winner of a DMFA cameo I had put up for the Condition Blue charity auction to help raise fundage for some local animal shelters.  The character is one of his personal characters, no doubt chosen because at the con it was one of Chaz' big delights to commission her and watch artists suffer from trying to get all the details and colours in.   'A'

So yeah, odds are since she is a cameo and one showing up due to Chaz donating to a good cause, it's very likely she's got some hefty plotanium armor underneath that ascot.

Turnsky

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 16, 2012, 09:13:03 AM

So yeah, odds are since she is a cameo and one showing up due to Chaz donating to a good cause, it's very likely she's got some hefty plotanium armor underneath that ascot.

among other things.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Lego3400

Her toe is over the dividing bar. She's already leaning on the fourth wall....

Ignuus66

Chazore was actually a winner of a DMFA cameo I had put up for the Condition Blue charity auction to help raise fundage for some local animal shelters.  The character is one of his personal characters, no doubt chosen because at the con it was one of Chaz' big delights to commission her and watch artists suffer from trying to get all the details and colours in.   'A'
You did a very good job drawing her though.

joshofspam

"Squeee!" I love her job too!

Seems like she's a mixture of certain traits. Maybe she's a demon with a mixture of Mythos in her. Very well drawn and I especially like how the rainbow effect works with the stripes.

Though it does kind of make me wonder how is she going to sneak?

Rainbows are rather noticeable. :B
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Grey Wolf

Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Grey Wolf on November 16, 2012, 11:48:10 AM
Demon/mythos hybrid?
I was thinking dragon, myself...

She originates outside of DMFA so it's anyone's guess...

MT Hazard

Special Snowflake remind of those animal flip books were you can have mix and match creatures.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Arcblade

Just dropping by to note two things aloud.

First, Amber draws the best scary happy faces.  Love it.  And second, I love this comic.  Thanks for drawing it, Amber, and putting so much effort (love the colors and the toe) into your work.   Always makes my day a little better when there's a new page to read.

Wurgel

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 16, 2012, 12:02:43 PM
Quote from: Grey Wolf on November 16, 2012, 11:48:10 AM
Demon/mythos hybrid?
I was thinking dragon, myself...

She originates outside of DMFA so it's anyone's guess...
i'd still go for dragon/dragon-related. According to Chazore's page, she is a " Draconis Smilodon Fatalis". So a dragon/saber-toothed cat hybrid.

Lying Foo

All I know is that I would be honored to get a bullet to the brain from Jyrras.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Starcat5

Quote from: Lying Foo on November 16, 2012, 02:08:02 PM

All I know is that I would be honored to get a bullet to the brain from Jyrras.
How about a bullet through the kidney? She only needs the one, after all...
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Mischa

The character is one of his personal characters, no doubt chosen because at the con it was one of Chaz' big delights to commission her and watch artists suffer from trying to get all the details and colours in.

I have to admit, I'm sometimes rather amused at just how flambloyantly colored and detailed some characters can get.  Although I suppose I'm hardly one to talk.  :P

Techcubi

Does she look like she could be part Mer, or, just somekind of underwater Mythos?

lilpuppy23

Oh hey look, its Chazore! Didn't expect to see her here :)

Also: Cheeseburger
If you don't get it, talk to Amber.

Prroul

Yea, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine in the crowd Jy-jy operates in. Surely, none could blend in to the surroundings like your uniquely camouflaged color patterns, and the stripes, and the fins...

The first order of business is probably to let Jyrras know that he HAS a bodyguard, otherwise things could get... difficult. You know, post-op jitters and all.

justacritic

Sprocketsdance

Sometimes the best hiding spot is right in plain sight ^_^

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Prroul on November 16, 2012, 03:50:26 PM
The first order of business is probably to let Jyrras know that he HAS a bodyguard, otherwise things could get... difficult. You know, post-op jitters and all.

How? It's not like they could just call him - he's not returning calls, after all...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MUDPUNISHER

One, I can only imagine that later her and Abel get in a fight cause he screws around with Jyrras and she takes it as him trying to kill him,

and two, what IS she?
MUDPUNISHER commander of the 77th ArmoredCav.Forum destroyer of wallshanderouterofgrenades,
ahahah turning the car into oncoming traffic... IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE-Jim Carey
avatarby-Hapless-Enigma...THANKYOU
APRIL4th= GRENADEMAS
also...... Can I be Abels brother?... pleeeaaassseee

Tapewolf

Quote from: MUDPUNISHER on November 16, 2012, 05:38:09 PM
One, I can only imagine that later her and Abel get in a fight cause he screws around with Jyrras and she takes it as him trying to kill him,

I figured it was more likely that she slips and they assume she's an assassin after the BOB ordeal.  But we'll have to see how things go.

Ignuus66

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 16, 2012, 05:36:12 PM
Quote from: Prroul on November 16, 2012, 03:50:26 PM

How? It's not like they could just call him - he's not returning calls, after all...
shove it in his face? warp aci are good at shoving things into faces. (usually their own)  :B

FairWage22

Well, if they're calling Jy at the Inn, there's a legitimate reason he's not picking up the phone.  Namely Pip.

However, this could become a deus ex Kria that may not show up or appear for a while until suddenly things are really horrifically BAD and then out of the blue...
For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.