29/10/12 [DMFA #1349] - Much is explained

Started by Tapewolf, October 29, 2012, 07:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

I was not aware there was a one letter different between effeminate and masculine when it comes to the term.  I simply assumed it was a gender neutral word.  I'll probably correct it in the revamp of the comic...though Nite's situation with his ex is a bit complicated.  It will get mentioned in comic in the near future, but if folks really want a spoiler...

[spoiler]Nite was engaged to what he thought was a female being. However it ended up being a male demon with a rather unkind sense of humor.  The demon is still at large and occasionally sends Nite  'love letters'.[/spoiler]

YawnPB

Well that would definately explain his gung ho attitude on taking out shape shifter duplicates. 

Kinda makes dark Pegasus look alittle better though. At least he's evil with a purpose, not just being sadistically cruel for his own amusement.

On a tangent, the Nitemyste link on the Mabsland site doesn't seem to work.

Lurkus Wallflowerus

Ignuus66

Quote from: YawnPB on November 01, 2012, 08:10:53 PM
Well that would definately explain his gung ho attitude on taking out shape shifter duplicates. 

Kinda makes dark Pegasus look alittle better though. At least he's evil with a purpose, not just being sadistically cruel for his own amusement.
Lawful evil? (D&D reference)

(credit: Gabi)

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's an awesome backstory, Amber. Love it already. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KiloFoxx

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 01, 2012, 07:47:41 PM
I was not aware there was a one letter different between effeminate and masculine when it comes to the term.  I simply assumed it was a gender neutral word.  I'll probably correct it in the revamp of the comic...though Nite's situation with his ex is a bit complicated.  It will get mentioned in comic in the near future, but if folks really want a spoiler...

[spoiler]Nite was engaged to what he thought was a female being. However it ended up being a male demon with a rather unkind sense of humor.  The demon is still at large and occasionally sends Nite  'love letters'.[/spoiler]

::in response to the spoiler tag::

OMG i love that demon already.
totally something i would do if i did something like that.

MT Hazard

Anyone notice that the word 'twitch' has disappeared in the full colour version?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic)