Headwing Central (OOC)

Started by Eli_In_Chains, October 04, 2012, 12:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eli_In_Chains

Sincerest of apologies for not posting. Scheduling issues, holiday travels, relationship developments, and the like have kept me busy and also drained my creative energies. :x I will do my best to get a post in for those who are waiting as soon as possible; Tape, shall I write up the fight scene starting from here and send it to you for discussion and approval as discussed, or should we continue the scene somewhat before then?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Eli_In_Chains on December 28, 2012, 01:04:17 AM
Tape, shall I write up the fight scene starting from here and send it to you for discussion and approval as discussed, or should we continue the scene somewhat before then?

Well, Niall was no longer quite sure he wanted to do it, IIRC he's waiting for Gideon to reply to his suggestion for the rules.  But it might be worth working on the fight scene anyway so that it's ready when they are.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Corgatha Taldorthar

More apologies for not writing sooner. I keep meaning to stay active, and then a dozen new things crop up and I'm away for long stretches of time.

I'm really, really, really going to try to get more dependable. I used to be a lot better than this. Special apologies to VAE, whom I've left hanging.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

VAE

No prob, I'm used to it, and during holidays chances are I wouldn't have been able to write much anyways.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Techcubi

Do you guys think you could use a Kish'ta Cubi?

Meany

Hey, Corgatha.  Your guy going to stick around for the lecture on metallurgy, or just helping out VAE's character?

Corgatha Taldorthar

Haven't really decided, tbh. I still don't entirely have a feel for Horethen's reactions in the new and strange environment.

Did you have some idea you wanted to pursue?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Meany

A chat between your char, mine, and VAE's probably.  Me and Vae had plans to chat up, using the mutual class, and descent as fuel.  Having your guy, with similar attitude to our chars, chat some before class to trade ideas, share tales on how our clans are all great,and basically see if our characters like each other enough to be allies, if not friends.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Zebra Bug

Hello, I was wondering if this RP was still open for new characters?

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ok guys, it's time to own up. I've barely been on the forum in months, and I doubt it's going to change anytime soon. It's not anything here, I'm just not as interested in the comic as I used to, and that means I'm not on the forum as much, and I've moved on to other hobbies. I think it's fair to say I'm not going to be active in this RP anymore, and I have my sincerest apologies to everyone interacting with me, most especially Tape, since I'm not sure how the rooming arrangements should be handled. I'll still be around the forum, so I can help work wrinkles out, but being honest, I'll probably answer slowly, and patchily.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on February 25, 2013, 03:22:09 PM
Ok guys, it's time to own up. I've barely been on the forum in months, and I doubt it's going to change anytime soon. It's not anything here, I'm just not as interested in the comic as I used to, and that means I'm not on the forum as much, and I've moved on to other hobbies. I think it's fair to say I'm not going to be active in this RP anymore, and I have my sincerest apologies to everyone interacting with me, most especially Tape, since I'm not sure how the rooming arrangements should be handled. I'll still be around the forum, so I can help work wrinkles out, but being honest, I'll probably answer slowly, and patchily.

I'm sure the rooming can be sorted out, assuming that Eli returns, of course...

VAE

Fair enough, and perfectly understandable.
Have fun wherever the electronic winds blow you to, and good luck.

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Ghostwish

Darn. Right as I muse up a character concept, Eli goes absent. Welp, I'll just watch and see when they come back.

Shax

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shax on March 15, 2013, 04:09:17 PM
This still open? O3o

The GM seems to have done a runner :-/

Ghostwish

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 15, 2013, 04:50:39 PM
Quote from: Shax on March 15, 2013, 04:09:17 PM
This still open? O3o

The GM seems to have done a runner :-/

And you didn't booby-trap the windows. NOW WHO'S FAULT IS THAT, TAPE!? :P