09/06/2012 [PF #225] - She'll probably get Daryil was 'ere on her butt.

Started by joshofspam, September 06, 2012, 10:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Or possibly a Troll face Daryil.

Still got to love that last panel.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Paladin Sheppard

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on September 06, 2012, 10:09:41 PM
Still got to love that last panel.

Yes, Merlin has been doing really well on the expressions lately.  I particularly like Daryil's 'Ewww' face in this one but there are some more coming up over the rest of this month.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Surzsha

justacritic

Quote from: Surzsha on September 07, 2012, 02:41:43 PM
Yes. Because butt tattoos are totally important.
I do not understand the significance behind this entire branch of logic

mithril

self image. she's been trapped in that gem for a long time (it seemed longer for her apparently). self expression is one of the key elements of self image, and tattoo's are a a major form of self expression.
since she was already worked up over the time spent in the gem, coming back and finding an element which was a form of self expression missing would lead to being upset. people put a lot of importance on the little ways they define themselves as different from others. presumably she see's the tattoo as a big part of what makes her unique.

and i think daryl just is not looking forward to staring at a female rear end long enough to do a tattoo..

Paladin Sheppard

Quote from: mithril on September 08, 2012, 04:11:59 AM

self image. she's been trapped in that gem for a long time (it seemed longer for her apparently). self expression is one of the key elements of self image, and tattoo's are a a major form of self expression.
since she was already worked up over the time spent in the gem, coming back and finding an element which was a form of self expression missing would lead to being upset. people put a lot of importance on the little ways they define themselves as different from others. presumably she see's the tattoo as a big part of what makes her unique.

and i think daryl just is not looking forward to staring at a female rear end long enough to do a tattoo..

Orrrrr She could just be Bugnuts Crazy :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on September 08, 2012, 04:21:15 AM
Quote from: mithril on September 08, 2012, 04:11:59 AM
presumably she see's the tattoo as a big part of what makes her unique.

Orrrrr She could just be Bugnuts Crazy :P

The two are not mutually exclusive.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Whenever Eph appears in the comic, everybody's expressions get 40% doofier.

Paladin Sheppard