Hello

Started by OSCVFan80, June 24, 2012, 01:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OSCVFan80

Name's OSCVFan80.

I have been a fan of the CV series ever since the original came to North American shore in 1987.  Just thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

Ignuus66

Hello, welcome to the forums, I presume since you are a fan of cvrpg, so I hope you will bring some much-needed activity to that forum. Have fun!

(credit: Gabi)

Brunhidden

describing the original arriving on the shore makes it sound like a lovecraftian plot device just washed up on a beach at your feet.... which fits perfectly for this place

similarities to anything contained in anything that even touches this forum with an icy stare to actual Dracula/vampire encounter is purely coincidental by the way. however over 50% of the content has something to do with 1987, and we try not to go into depth with the whole whip thing

*engages in adding 'lovecraftian' to the dictionary*
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Darkmoon

1986, if you're using the original Japanese release date. Just fyi.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

But when did it actually arrive stateside - he did say "came to North America."

... I can't believe I'm arguing semantics with you. About video games. I feel dirty.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber