05/31/2012 [PF #211] - It's kinda like...

Started by AmigaDragon, May 31, 2012, 11:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

I'll have a kworn-dog, large fries and a synthetic soul shake.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

justacritic

Meat substitutes aren't that all that bad tasting, though I have to agree their flavor is rather lighter than regular meats. So why do some people hate on it?

ChaosMageX

Damn, I wish I could have created this thread and titled it: ...And yet vegans still won't eat it. :P

And that's because some algae was still once living fauna, not living flora.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: justacritic on June 01, 2012, 09:00:24 AM
Meat substitutes aren't that all that bad tasting, though I have to agree their flavor is rather lighter than regular meats. So why do some people hate on it?

My brother came up with the term 'un-meat'.  Personally, I'm rather fond of Quorn and prefer it to meat even though I'm not vegetarian.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

I wonder if certain elements might be absent from a artificial soul that might be present in a soul that was once contain in flesh?

If there was a certain element in a soul that has a chance of sabotages a cubi to ascending to tri-wing status in the past, could eating artificial souls gradually burn out impurities from past soul eating?

Of course that might be worth centuries before any quantifiable proof could be proven. Maybe it could work for angel's too if it were the case.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.