5/16/2012 [DMFA #1308] - Parties are often scary

Started by Tapewolf, May 16, 2012, 04:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I wouldn't let Mab anywhere near the cake if it's likely to turn out like the brownies.  And I have to wonder if Abel's birthday is going to be the day all hell is let loose.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Plotting

Well, considering how serious parties have becomesince Abel has last been to one, I would say it is a certain bet  :mowwink

But on the bright side, at least its not a Furrae Bar Mitzvah!

Ignuus66

The only problem with this is that I don't think Abel told them EXACTLY what day his birthday is on.
Of course they could get around this problem with the help of mab to make the party last the entire month. I'd imagine Fae are quite good at parties. Also I seriously hope it will be a surprise party, because I want to see Abel's face :P

(credit: Gabi)

ChaosMageX

Well, at least Mab isn't as enthusiastic as Pinkie Pie about throwing parties all the time.
Then again, Mab and Pinkie Pie probably have a lot of other traits in common.

Icon by Sunblink

Surzsha

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 16, 2012, 10:46:24 AM
Well, at least Mab isn't as enthusiastic as Pinkie Pie about throwing parties all the time.

Don't give anyone ideas, you.

And yeah, I find some women get pretty giddy with parties of any kind. Abel's reaction in the last panel is pretty spot-on, in my opinion.

justacritic

Plotting

I personally wonder how Abel will react to the party which he does not want. And what kind of presents do you get for someone like Abel?

Asside from planning to celebrate the big day by killing his butthole father (which is no longer an option) what is would be a meaningful present to someone who can simply save up enough money to buy virtually anything they want over the course of their  theoretically 3000+ year lifespan?

I personally think material goods would be less meaningful than they would be for say a Being, but not necessarily meaningless.

MT Hazard

Got to say, that's Mab's second most ebil smile. Got a hint of crazy in there too.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

joshofspam

Strange...sounds like Alexsi asked Mab for a favor there.

The Cheshire cat's got nothing on Mab. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Viking ZX

Quote from: ChaosMageX on May 16, 2012, 10:46:24 AM

My thoughts exactly. Although given her Fae ability to dimension hop she might have picked up a few pointers.

I love parties!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Mischa

Ballooooooooooooooooons~

I do love Mab's evil smile there, though :3

Joe3210

Am I the only one afraid of the use of the word "swag"?

Because I am. :erk
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Attic Rat

A party... I love parties! That's where you sit and snack, and chat, while watching other people act silly!
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

kaskar

Quote from: Attic Rat on May 18, 2012, 11:10:00 PM
A party... I love parties! That's where you sit and snack, and chat, while watching other people act silly!

What happens when a cubi gets hit with something like a powerpacked mow ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Alondro

Everything goes wrong quickly time?

Does that mean Charline's going to show up?   :giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif