29/08/2011 [DMFA #1241] - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me.

Started by MT Hazard, August 29, 2011, 10:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Hey Hazard, you got the date wrong. According to Amber, it's August 96th. :mowhappy
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

RobbieThe1st

Y'know... the more I look at the comic, the more I notice: Dan's face, in the first panel? Reminds me an aweful lot of some of the expressions in Code Name: Hunter, something I've never seen before in Amber's work.
Not that it's a /bad/ thing, just interesting is all...

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

MT Hazard

Quote from: AmigaDragon on August 31, 2011, 01:14:57 AM
Hey Hazard, you got the date wrong. According to Amber, it's August 96th. :mowhappy

"...And in other news a space time anomaly has been seen wandering around Canada. The W.D.I.S (what day is it?) anomaly, responsible for the north American backward date format was first recorded in Canada on..."
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Sofox

Quote from: Naldru on August 30, 2011, 01:21:43 PM
Quote from: Sofox on August 30, 2011, 09:08:44 AM
There's this movie where a kid, having been adopted, is shown his new room which is stacked with clowns of all shapes and sizes.

He sets the room on fire.
Problem Child?

...is the right answer!

Zedd

Quote from: Sofox on August 31, 2011, 05:03:45 PM
Quote from: Naldru on August 30, 2011, 01:21:43 PM
Quote from: Sofox on August 30, 2011, 09:08:44 AM
There's this movie where a kid, having been adopted, is shown his new room which is stacked with clowns of all shapes and sizes.

He sets the room on fire.
Problem Child?

...is the right answer!
Ah so much love and hate for the movies...Hatred comes for the actor for Junior

Ted Schiller

What will the badass cubi think about the son of Destania staying in the nicey nicey section?  

???
D:<

With regards,
Ted

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Attic Rat

Quote from: Ted Schiller on September 13, 2011, 04:45:32 PM
What will the badass cubi think about the son of Destania staying in the nicey nicey section?  

???
D:<

With regards,
Ted

It's a stretch, but there's always the "Don't make him angry. You won't like him when he's angry." angle.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?