Hello

Started by Arrith, May 14, 2011, 09:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrith

New forum user, and i thought i'd say hello, instead of lurking, for a change.
I've been reading DMFA for about a year.
Foxfire Fire Chronicles for about 3 years. (I think it's three years. give or take. They were still at the base when i started reading I remember that)
Castlevania i've been reading for about nine months
And finally Project Future for all of three months.
Despite all of that.... I just found the forums themselves about two weeks ago.  
You'd think i'd be able to pay attention. Oh shiny. *wanders off towards the shiny*
This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last. - Oscar Wilde

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak.  Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Tapewolf

Quote from: Arrith on May 14, 2011, 09:15:21 PM
Despite all of that.... I just found teh forums themselves about two weeks ago. 
You'd think i'd be able to pay attention. Oh shiney. *wanders off towards the shiney*

I'd read the rules too, if you haven't already done so.  Welcome aboard, though!

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Arrith

That i have.
Shiny objects, though shiny,  cannot dissuade me from reading the rules.  no matter how shiny they are.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak.  Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Darkmoon

Quote from: Arrith on May 14, 2011, 09:15:21 PM
Castlevania i've been reading for about nine months

That should give you time to read most of the archive...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Arrith

I am sure that your archives don't have an ending. They have an illusion of ending, then you start to go through them, get drawn in, and BAM! either Dracula or Darkmoon comes in and you find yourself either propositioned or eaten, or both.
... probably both.