Membership login?

Started by Genthar, March 17, 2011, 12:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genthar

We seem to have lost the membership login area, and gained a giant kitty banner...assuming this is temporary as the page also seems to be getting a facelift?

Gyr

Oh dear.  Okay, that was not supposed to happen at all.

I'll get on it immediately, sorry about this.
Code Name: Hunter
Adventure, Magic and Hounds with Guns.

Gyr

Quote from: Genthar on March 17, 2011, 12:26:13 AM
We seem to have lost the membership login area, and gained a giant kitty banner...assuming this is temporary as the page also seems to be getting a facelift?

Genthar,

Send me an email:  matt@cutloosecomic.com and include a screenshot.  I just looked at the site (login box included) and I don't see any issues.

The screenshot tells me what you're looking at so I can recreate it.  Also, include your browser and os

--Matt

coyotenose

I'm seeing the same thing: large banner of a kitten, mouseover shows the link http://www.cutloosecomic.com/index.php

I see the home/archive/et cetera bar, the current comic with the NC-17 rating and the membership ad beside it, the comic navigation bar then the rating and ad repeat beside the announcements. That's everything.

Do you still need a screenshot?

llearch n'n'daCorna

FWIW, I can see the same issue. I think.

There isn't a login area, merely a link to the new member page overe here; from there, of course, there's a link to here, but there's no apparent direct link to there.

Looking at the source of the page, this seems intentional, but I suspect that this is the problem that Genthar is talking about.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gyr

Okay I see it now.  Crap, I'm...  Not sure what's happened here.  I'll put it on tomorrow's early task list.

*wanders off swearing*

Gyr

Okay, long story short, two templates had the same name, and I picked the wrong one when I updated them. 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hate it when that happens. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Genthar

Glad you got it fixed...sorry I didn't respond sooner, got swamped for a bit and couldn't get back to check the forums...

coyotenose

The site was nice before, but now it's lovely. Excellent colors that are soft and easy on the eyes, a sleek, simple layout without distractions (other than the intended ones), and of course, great content ^.^

Seth C Triggs

Quote from: coyotenose on March 24, 2011, 05:07:33 PM
The site was nice before, but now it's lovely. Excellent colors that are soft and easy on the eyes, a sleek, simple layout without distractions (other than the intended ones), and of course, great content ^.^

Yeah I have to agree - love the new color scheme and design.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com