I have a theory....

Started by Keleth, February 03, 2011, 01:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keleth

Simeon Kaye is actually Commander Philip Ashford.

Think about it, Simeon has had a history of hating cubi according to his past in "A walk in the woods". His facial structure and features are the same. If you change the hair and fur color they are identical.

They are never in the same room, this way explains how Ashford is usually able to gather intel. Josh doesn't gather intel, he's just a low level schmuck, he is just a diversion to keep Jacob's attention elsewhere.

Simeon disappears for a while, and conviently shows up after Keaton "Deals" with Ashford. If he's a cubi, and he's been trained at SAIA. He probably knows how to deal with soul capture. And was able to fake his own death, as Keaton was expecting to kill a lowly being. After all, Keaton never finished at SAIA. So Simeon could easily have duped Keaton into believing it, Either through shapeshifting or magic.

Ashford is openly racist against Cubi, and Simeon was...or probably still is due to his parents being murdered by cubi and discovered he is a cubi. And is using this ashford persona to use the organization to his advantage, while also being Daryil's lover to get close to him to....deal with him and the clan.
Help! I'm gay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Keleth

What? Me?

I'm not Trollin.
I'm just strollin.

Honestly, there's a lot of information in this universe/story that isn't covered. It -Could- Be something that's completely happenstance. It could actually be something that's happening.

Or I could have a general idea of it right, but instead it could be Daryil Working these two factions against each other for nothing more than laughter or a kick.

The first listed emotion for Simeon's affinity is Hate, which is kinda what got me wondering about some of this stuff after noticing the similiarities in physical appearance between Simeon and Ashford.

It's probably a totally bollocks theory. But, it was an idea of a conspiracy in a story where -everything- is revolving around a conspiracy to make people immortal, and a conspiracy of all cubi are out to get beings. All in all, I didn't think it was too far fetched.
Help! I'm gay!

VAE

I got a theory too!

Now, seriously... cubi can feel souls...you think Keaton is so inept as to not recognise when she has sealed someone into a desk lamp?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth