23/01/11 [Last Res0rt #215] You fool! You've killed us all!

Started by MT Hazard, January 23, 2011, 05:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Will Jigsaw snap and use her vampire powers? Will Daisy end up with more artificial parts?

Find out next time at some point on Last Resort! The reality show that actually contributes to society!

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

joshofspam

Let it be said that Jason is a first class MORON and JERK!

That shiny silver armor of this hero sure looks tarnished. At this rate I would trust Siege more.

Vincent will not be pleased with Jason putting revenge before his daughter. Not pleased at all. Heck, Whitenoise, Slick, Addy, Siege, and possibly Qui probably won't appreciate this.

Oh, look! Hand bones!

Edit: Need to work on remembering peoples names. Where the heck did I get Ace for Jason's name? :B
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Inumo

And therefore we know that weaponry is laser based as opposed to projectiles, because the bones are still intact, Of course, the cartilage is likely broken, so if she moves that hand the fingers will probably fall off, but...

joshofspam

I wonder if Whitenoise will give Daisy and Jigsaw an hour alone with Jason after they get back from this mission? :B

I vote for him to be strung up like a Pinata and Daisy with Jigsaw get to hit him until candy falls out.

Stupid N00bie

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Keleth

Quote from: Inumo on January 23, 2011, 12:27:33 PM
And therefore we know that weaponry is laser based as opposed to projectiles, because the bones are still intact, Of course, the cartilage is likely broken, so if she moves that hand the fingers will probably fall off, but...

Not necessarily, lasers are burning beams of light. Any flesh/bone not instantly vaporized would cauterize.

These weapons are probably something of their own entirely, if it was projectile and it went through the hand like that, it would of taken the bones with it. It must work on another principal altogether.

Maybe some sort of only flesh disentigration. Something that doesn't like calcium? Hard to tell.
Help! I'm gay!

Turnsky

Quote from: Drathorin on January 26, 2011, 05:47:29 PM

Not necessarily, lasers are burning beams of light. Any flesh/bone not instantly vaporized would cauterize.

These weapons are probably something of their own entirely, if it was projectile and it went through the hand like that, it would of taken the bones with it. It must work on another principal altogether.

Maybe some sort of only flesh disentigration. Something that doesn't like calcium? Hard to tell.

microwaves?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

joshofspam

Quote from: Turnsky on January 27, 2011, 10:23:52 AM
Quote from: Drathorin on January 26, 2011, 05:47:29 PM

microwaves?

Another possibility is that the regeneration of that spot might be reopening the cauterize wound.