The New Years Game

Started by joshofspam, January 01, 2011, 01:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

What is the new years game you ask?

It's the game of setting your new years resolution. The fine art of being realistic or blowing it by coming up with an unattainable goal.

Will you have fun with it or take it dead serious?

Here's my realistic goal: I will try to make the most out of the life I have left.

The best part is you can try to out do the other resolutions and I've set my resolution rather low and vague
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

VAE

As i have said on the IRC my new year's resolution is 1280x1024... those who aren't afraid can set higher goals, like 1600x1280
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Liatai

My resolution is to do something creative every day. It can be drawing, it can be writing, it can be roleplaying, it can be making something out of clay (or mint fondant), it can even be an essay if you stretch; it just has to be something that gets the creative juices flowing.

My second resolution is to finally memorize the list of which characters speak which languages in the current Dungeons and Dragons campaign I'm running. Some day, I'll remember them all without having to rely on a cheat sheet!  :lol

Inumo

I resolve to wean myself off the internet a bit and use the new-found free time to practice, read, write, draw, prep, etc.

Suwako

I resolve to be less of a lazy bum.
Up until now I am failing!

Draken

I resolve to make less resolutions.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: VAE on January 01, 2011, 06:36:22 AM
As i have said on the IRC my new year's resolution is 1280x1024... those who aren't afraid can set higher goals, like 1600x1280

1920x1200 and 800x480 at home. I'd have to check once I get back to work for the ones there, but the 800x480 goes to work with me, and I've got four other screens on my desk. Two of them are identical, but even so...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

That_wolf

I resolve to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! >:3 ...It will take some time.
Abel needs a hug...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 02, 2011, 12:21:17 PM
Quote from: VAE on January 01, 2011, 06:36:22 AM

1920x1200 and 800x480 at home. I'd have to check once I get back to work for the ones there, but the 800x480 goes to work with me, and I've got four other screens on my desk. Two of them are identical, but even so...

from left to right: 800x480, 1680x1050, 1280x800, 1680x1050, 1440x900

Or, more precisely:
1680x1050, 1280x800, 1680x1050, 1440x900
800x480

.. with some bending.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I resolve to get an helmet for my characters. those clue bats hurt!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey