Pokemon >w<

Started by Nikki, August 10, 2006, 11:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

They're probably trying to catch up with Monster Rancher.

* Rowne absconds with a kidnapped Tiger of the Wind.

Nikki

oh lord i remember monster rancher...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

I think it was possibly the most joyously corny cartoon I've ever seen but I devour corn like most go for meat and potatoes, so I was quite happy with it.

That and the chap who voiced Tiger had done the best Wolf voice, ever.  The only thing that even came close was that Wolf from Flight of Dragons, whom I also loved dearly.

... now I need to watch Flight of Dragons again.

Nikki

i can do a wolf voice ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

I can, almost ...

But I try not to.

For numerous reasons.

(Most succinct and haiku-like post I've ever made?  Very likely.)

Nikki

i can do pikachu, jigglypuff, raichu, and a few others...

i can growl, snarl, hiss, meow, bark and purr.

i can sound relly girly and i can sound manly.

Rowne

I'm impressed, you must have really amazing vocal capabilities there.  I find that those are often underappreciated.  I'm a bit of a vocalist myself, though absolutely nobody in the area appreciates it when I start howling with Ochi.  *Cough.*

Anyway, the reason wherefore it can sometimes not be a good thing is quite simply because of my reaction to it, you've seen the fangirl in the latest DMFA guest comic and that's pretty much how I am around and about quadrupeds, both standard and fictional.

insanekaosx

Wikipedia on Pokemon, go to fourth Generation, new pokemon game info. Pearl and Diamond.  And Pokemon Battle Revlution for Wii *drools*

I can't wait for any of them.

Nimrods Son

I get so bored thinking about pukemon.

Dakata

Quote from: Angantyr on August 16, 2006, 08:26:21 AM
I get so bored thinking about pukemon.
You're just jealous because my Pikachu can beat up your Pikachu. :U

PIKACHU BITCHSLAPZ FTW. :B

Trevor

Ooooh the other pikachu is going down

KarlOmega1

I do believe they ARE coming out with two new pokemon games that are for the DS, but I thought they name them Diamond and Pearl versions?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Supercheese

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on August 16, 2006, 04:01:06 PM
I do believe they ARE coming out with two new pokemon games that are for the DS, but I thought they name them Diamond and Pearl versions?
I do believe so. Along with that Dungeon thingy.

Aridas

I was surprised they didn't get a Mysterious Dungeon game sooner...

Dakata

Pokemon dungeon game, eh? I could've sworn I saw something about that game on a ROM site. Lemme go check...

Edit: According to the ROM site, it's called "Pokemon Fushigi Na Dungeon - Aoi No Kyuujotai". All I know is that Fushigi means Mysterious (Or magical. I can't remember.) and Aoi means Blue. :B

Edit #2: Ah. Rescue Team. So that's what it means. Thankies, Supercheese.

I'm smarter now. Yayz. :B

Roureem Egas

There's going to be 400+ with the release of Pearl and Diamond. I'm still kind of following because I'm obsessed with monsters and tiny collectables.

xHaZxMaTx

400+ Pokemon?! FTW!  The original 149 (+1) are the best.

Roureem Egas

Pbbth. The first generaion Pokemon impressed me the least. Second and third generations for the win, although the fourth generation Water Starter looks cute.

Dakata

Hazzy, that's a lie! D: Lugia (and not "Hoe-oh"* Bwahahah) and Tyranitar and Groudon are some of the best too. D:

...Or maybe I'm being a "racist" draggy and I just dislike the ones that don't look like dragons. (Yes, I know Lugia's a bird. He's still awesome though. D: )

* - I'm smart and I know Ho-Oh's called Ho-Oh (In the US) becuz the japanese name's Houou...and I think it means Pheonix. D: *IS A DORK*

xHaZxMaTx

There are at least 6 dragon-like 1st gen. Pokemon that I know of: Charmander, Charmelion, Charizard, Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. :P  BTW, Dragonair pwns j00.

Aridas

Quote from: Dakata on August 16, 2006, 10:04:06 PM
Edit: According to the ROM site, it's called "Pokemon Fushigi Na Dungeon - Aoi No Kyuujotai". All I know is that Fushigi means Mysterious (Or magical. I can't remember.) and Aoi means Blue. :B

Yeah. I'm self taught in that crap, but I do know it's almost the exact same thing as it's called here. The whole Mysterious Dungeon thing just ties it in with all the other games that play the same way (by the way, PLAY SHIREN THE WANDERER! OR DIE!)

Dakata

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 16, 2006, 10:58:54 PM
There are at least 6 dragon-like 1st gen. Pokemon that I know of: Charmander, Charmelion, Charizard, Dratini, Dragonair, and Dragonite. :P  BTW, Dragonair pwns j00.
DRAGONITE'S FAT AND ADORABLE. D: He pwns Dr4g0n41r. DX

Charmander and Dratini are cute, but not as cute as Dragonite.

Charmeleon and Dragonair are...cool...ish. D:

...Charizard is cooler than them. And Dragonite is friggin' adorable. D: I want a friggin' huge Dragonite plushie thing. So I can friggin' huggle it to death.

xHaZxMaTx

Nah, Vulpix and Eevee are much cuter than Dragonite.

Miaka

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 16, 2006, 10:58:54 PM
And then gyarydos(I think that's how you spell it...) is just kinda confusing. Water/flying, and the you get dragon-type attacks. I think. I might be full of it though,

xHaZxMaTx

Oh yam how could I have forgotten Gyrados?  How can such an awesome Pokemon evolve from such a pointless fish thing? *splash*

Dakata

'Karp! Karp! Karp! :B' That's what the dumb thing says, right? Friggin' stupid fish. :B Making it evolve in Pokemon Snap is fun though. But I can't remember how...I think you hit it alot...

Yay for 'tarded-fishie abuse. :B

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 17, 2006, 01:05:07 PM
Oh yam how could I have forgotten Gyrados?  How can such an awesome Pokemon evolve from such a pointless fish thing? *splash*

he's okay. of the dragon and dragon-like I prefer dragonair (he has a certain elegance) and milotec (I think that's how it's spelled). milotec is basically the "new" gyrados". he evolves from a rare, difficult to find, and insanely weak pokemon called feebass.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Dakata

Don't you mean Milotic and Feebas, Kit? :3 Hee hee. Feebass.

Kitsune Ascendant

well, at least I wasn't too far off...
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!