12/20/10 [10-03] Doodle's gives Gadel her options.

Started by joshofspam, December 23, 2010, 12:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Gadel has no options. :P

Now how will Gadel react?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aggressively, I reckon.

Possibly passive-aggressively, if pushed. I don't think she's going to have too much trouble making sure that people know just how annoyed she is about the situation.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

HEX the Dark

Fight or Flight!!

No, I actually think she needs to be forced to her luck. So Doodle is the right person for her.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Forced to her luck?

Erm. Are you smoking something, or did some words go missing? Or is it just that you're referencing something from the private areas of the site that us peons are not yet privy to?

HEX the Dark

froced... maybe the wrong word. "pushed to happyness" is probably better.

I mean she is reluctantly to accept help, however, what she needs in the situation is help and a friend, and with one she'll way easier adjust to the new situation. And since Doodle doesn't seem to give up easily, she is the right one to get through to Gadel.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think "luck" is probably the wrong word, then. Forced is close enough to follow; luck has nothing to do with being happy.

Well... nothing to do with the state of happiness. Being lucky might make one more amenable to being happy, I suppose, but only in the same way as being rich enables one to concentrate on being happy, or having a good job that you enjoy doing, or no family fratricide, or similar...

HEX the Dark

I was more thinking along lines like "lucky to have a friend" or so, but I think you got the idea.