What weapons do you like or have.

Started by Shadrok, August 10, 2006, 03:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadrok

Just a thread where you post what weapons you like or have.
These are two that are technically my dad's but are also mine.

a replica of an 1850 Colt revolver

a replica of an 1863 Springfield rifle

*edit*
Forgot to mention that although they are replicas they are working guns and can be fired.

bill

Does a Louisville Slugger count?

Other than that, I think the FN PS90 looks really neat.

Leafar

i have a katana...it was quite expensive but i could effort it with time...

a small fishing knife...no pic...

a spear...also for fishing...yes...fishing is a deadly sport! lol

that's all...i had a taurus 38 but i sold it when i left the brazilian air force (FAB)

that's not it just the same model i found on the net...

i sold it because my mom was too worried about me having it at home...
oh i forgot, also have this:

Hilary

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 10, 2006, 03:46:43 PM
Does a Louisville Slugger count?
Indeed, epecially if you are 'Lil Slugger' from 'Paranoia Agent.'

Alas, I have no kick-a weaponry. I lack sufficient funding for such, though a broadsword would greatly please. My friend found one in an antique store nearby, and we're thinking about pooling funds. >:3 Though if the salesman has any sense, he'll hide all the pointy merchandise at the sight of us.

But we're hoping for a dumb one. Teenage girls with weapons of l33t distruction!

Lushin

Alright, alright I guess I'll post my toys that I have, (Most of them are in my closet)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/Sheebus/my%20stuff/Mytoys.jpg

The pistols are: .22 Revolver (I'm a pretty good shot with it) Beretta replica pellet pistol.
I believe the swords speak for themselves. I also have a compound hunting bow that I have to have restrung at some point. Along with the swords I have a survival knife (Rambo kinda thing) Two large lock blades, a throwing knife (I plan to get more at some point), and a small lock blade that I usually keep in my pocket. I tend to keep them sharp as well.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

llearch n'n'daCorna

But of course! What use is a blunt knife?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

I have a gigantic, novelty squeaky mallet that I picked up at an amusement park in the halcyon days of my youth.  It's huge, about a good four foot tall and it's great to catch people off guard with.

Does that count?

KarlOmega1

I have no weapons...but there are some (although fictional) I like:

Plasmatic assualt rifle
Isometric particle disruptors
Photon torpedoes
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Hilary

Quote from: Rowne on August 10, 2006, 06:30:59 PM
I have a gigantic, novelty squeaky mallet that I picked up at an amusement park in the halcyon days of my youth.  It's huge, about a good four foot tall and it's great to catch people off guard with.

Does that count?
Oohhh... must... have...

Rowne

I actually have a foam one too, it's stuffed in a closet as I recall but I think it's an official Timmy Mallet mallet.  I'm not sure whether that would make it a cultural icon of a toy or terrifying.

Leafar

Quote from: Daimien on August 10, 2006, 06:14:26 PM
Alright, alright I guess I'll post my toys that I have, (Most of them are in my closet)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/Sheebus/my%20stuff/Mytoys.jpg

The pistols are: .22 Revolver (I'm a pretty good shot with it) Beretta replica pellet pistol.
I believe the swords speak for themselves. I also have a compound hunting bow that I have to have restrung at some point. Along with the swords I have a survival knife (Rambo kinda thing) Two large lock blades, a throwing knife (I plan to get more at some point), and a small lock blade that I usually keep in my pocket. I tend to keep them sharp as well.

you sycko!!!!!!you have quite an arsenal there...about the knife yes i also carry one except when i go to the gyn...once i was to catch my cellphone then it fell by accident...lol...everyone was like ''is he here to kill someone???''lol....bloody dumb bastards.... :p!

thegayhare

This is a weapon I'd like to have
Its a black powder axe

and this is a large part of my collection

My katar isn't in that,  nor is my double bladed bo staff, or a few o my other weapons like the demon hunter sword.  But my favorite sword is in there second one up from the bottom, My myquatil... *purrs* thats such a brutal weapon

For fire arms I have a nice stadered 12 guage single shot shotgun,  a ruger security six 357 mag, and a tarus 42 (I think  It was my dads and I haven't looked at it since It became mine) cal revolver, and .22 derringer

Shadrok

:boggle TGH you've got a good sized collection.

some more of the weapons that I have.

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on August 10, 2006, 09:47:15 PM

This is a weapon I'd like to have
Its a black powder axe

My katar isn't in that,  nor is my double bladed bo staff, or a few o my other weapons like the demon hunter sword.  But my favorite sword is in there second one up from the bottom, My myquatil... *purrs* thats such a brutal weapon

For fire arms I have a nice stadered 12 guage single shot shotgun,  a ruger security six 357 mag, and a tarus 42 (I think  It was my dads and I haven't looked at it since It became mine) cal revolver, and .22 derringer

0w0 can i come live with you?

Xze likes Swords, katanas, Shurikens, and guns. BIIIG guns.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gornemant

Quote from: Leafar on August 10, 2006, 04:01:29 PM

is that a real one or a "real stainless steel" one?

I don't buy any fancy swords, mostly because they are usually just blunt replicas that are only good for showing off and made out of cheap material. So I don't consider these as real weapons, decoration though...  :U
Don't have a collection myself, my father has a bunch, though for now it's "no touching"  :B
As for guns, well I'm too lazy to get myself a licence to actually own one  :U

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Tapewolf

Quote from: thegayhare on August 10, 2006, 09:47:15 PM

Wow.  The last time I saw something like that it was a police haul.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jack McSlay

I don't really have any... but there's two kinds I really like.  Two-handed swords and halberds. I'll try to get one some day.
oh and...

Quote from: ITOS on August 11, 2006, 04:29:40 AM

haha reminds me when I modded weapong for quake 1
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Leafar

Quote from: Gornemant on August 11, 2006, 03:47:14 AM
Quote from: Leafar on August 10, 2006, 04:01:29 PM

is that a real one or a "real stainless steel" one?

I don't buy any fancy swords, mostly because they are usually just blunt replicas that are only good for showing off and made out of cheap material. So I don't consider these as real weapons, decoration though... :U
Don't have a collection myself, my father has a bunch, though for now it's "no touching" :B
As for guns, well I'm too lazy to get myself a licence to actually own one :U

yes....it cost me an eye, lol!
the salesman wanted to sell me one without ....mmmm...the sharp...i dunno the english word...one that doesnt cut...but i said hey man screw that i wanna kill someone who dares to invade my house...i have money!!!!!oh the magic word.... :p

lucas marcone

i dont own weapons but i would like to own...
axes, one handed
artillery
and plastic explosives

bill

I don't have any weapons per se, but I have a nice collection of calculators. HP41CV FTW.

Lysander

I would strive to one day have a collection to something like TGH's. Sure I love my swords, but to have such a variety is something great.

I can't really post a picture, yet at least, so I'll describe best I can:

Ninja style bokken (shorter than normal bokkens, strait blade)
Black bokken
2 bamboo 40in. shinai
Black sheath katana,  bamboo design on guard, end of grip and tip of sheath, traditional wrap
Green sheath katana, 3ft. blade, few inches shorter than the above, bronze guard with samurai design, green basic grip on handle, highest quality of my swords and quite sharp
Masamune (Sephiroth's FFVII sword), 6ft. overall, 50in. blade :januscat
TytajLucheek

Hilary

Quote from: Rowne on August 10, 2006, 08:19:59 PM
I actually have a foam one too, it's stuffed in a closet as I recall but I think it's an official Timmy Mallet mallet.  I'm not sure whether that would make it a cultural icon of a toy or terrifying.
The taunting! Oh, the taunting of the mallets...

[insert name]

The only weapons I'd really want are a reliable handgun that I can take to a shooting range, a Model 500 Revolver that I'd probably never use, and a pair of tonfa.

Currently, I own none of those. :<
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Supercheese

An interesting time to have this topic, considering I'm at the gun show in Reno...

Manawolf

I have my grandfather's military saber.

Gornemant

Quote from: Leafar on August 11, 2006, 10:09:50 AM
yes....it cost me an eye, lol!
the salesman wanted to sell me one without ....mmmm...the sharp...i dunno the english word...one that doesnt cut...but i said hey man screw that i wanna kill someone who dares to invade my house...i have money!!!!!oh the magic word.... :p
kinda looks like this one :x http://www.nipponto.com/Sword/detailsadahiro.html

Amber Williams

Gornemant

Rowne

Gornemant wins for he has given me Hercules & Xena flashbacks.

Better yet, fish-wielding!  Iolaus was a crack-shot with a kipper.