11/08/10 [9-21] Everything's going to be alright.

Started by Darc_Sowers, November 08, 2010, 07:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darc_Sowers

I'm not sure how many people read the news post, so I thought I'd copy it here as well. Hopefully that's okay.

Yes, I know page 21 of Issue 9 hasn't posted on the site just yet. It's done. It's been done and in the hopper for almost ten months now. The hopper lists the date as today. There's just a bit of a glitch somewhere deep in the system, most likely a result of the Daylight Savings Time change yesterday. Matt and I have other matters to attend to this morning. As a result, we won't be able to look into the glitch until later this afternoon/early evening.

I've loaded the page here for viewing until things are fixed this evening.

Thanks, guys. Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience.

(Fixed and hopefully the title edit meets forum standards. Sorry and thanks again.)

Naldru

If computer programs ran smoothly all the time, I would be having a much harder time in my job search as my skills wouldn't be useful.  Of course, it could also be a few gremlins left from Halloween.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Gyr

Daylight savings glitch!  It's been fixed, and page 21 is now up on the site.
Code Name: Hunter
Adventure, Magic and Hounds with Guns.

Alondro

Drats!  A happy ending!  I was hoping for ANGST and FEAR and BLOOD!!

Something like: 

*Mum*  And then, the magic evil shadow stabbed everyone!  And you were born just before I died and handed off to the lone survivor, who lost his arms and legs and had to drag himself to the embassy with his tongue! 

*erfs*  But Mumsy, you're alive and you're telling me the story right...

*Mum*  DON'T QUESTION YOUR MOTHER!!!  >:O

;3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Alondro, you've been using the alembics outside of the fume cupboard again. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

joshofspam

Is it advised to use another thread to talk about what's happening in today's page?

I think the comic is well worth the wait just the same. Awesome surprise in how the two lovers are united. :boogie
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Damaris

I would totally start a new thread for discussion :)  Make it clear for people to find :)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darc_Sowers

Sorry, guys. I was a little more concerned with making sure the delay was mentioned in the title at the time and forgot about the preferred title naming format. I'll edit the title to match the  standard here in a bit. If you'd rather a new thread, I guess toss this one in the recycle bin.  :)

GabrielsThoughts

yaaay! I found your comic again after three years. once again lurking has paid off.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.