Only 3 weeks until Pedaling Paws!

Started by Alondro, September 26, 2010, 10:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Only three weeks until I have the bike-a-thon for United Paws Animations!  I'm currently at 54 miles, which means I have only 21 days to raise the $460 needed to sponsor the remaining 46 miles ($10 per mile).

I beg of you!  Please sponsor meeeeee!!  One mile!  Half a mile!  Heck there were 4000 people at AC this year.  Each person would only have to donate about 11 cents for me to make it!  Though, it'd cost more in fees than the donation itself to send something that small.  ;P

Three final important point to remember:

1. United Paws Animations is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit, which means if you fill out the donation form and either snail- or e-mail it in, you will get a receipt for your donation which will be tax-deductible.

2. Half the donations go to support public television, which will also benefit from our animation project being made for public television broadcast.

3. United Paws Animations was created by and is staffed by 100% furries!  Numerous furry artists and animators will be needed along the path to the completion of the project, and they all benefit from the money raised to complete the animations.

Finally, I myself receive nothing since I'm just the company president, which means I have no talents and just scurry around gesturing to the people who know what they're doing.  (kinda like our dear Anthrocon chairman Kage!  Hee hee hee!)   :giggle

So please visit www.unitedpawsstudios.org today for full Pedaling Paws details!  Time is short!  (I'll even accept giant jars of pennies if I can get ahold of them!  I'm rather OCD about coins and will have to count them all or I won't be able to sleep... not knowing the amount... all those pennies... how many are there?  I don't know... I MUST know!  I MUST COUNT THEM!!!!    :erk

PS:  If you donate, you will also go on Charline de Lyon's "DO NOT DEVOUR" list, meaning you will be at no risk of devouring by the evil lioness!  ;3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hrm.

If it wasn't for the "Do Not Devour" offer, I might consider it.

(oh, wait. And a lack of money. But hey...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ashitaka34

Devour like the magic card?

hope your life count is pretty high  :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Picture not available. Please visit..."

Yes, that one seems like it's a real good idea...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Corgatha Taldorthar

So........ we're supposed to devour the squirrel? I dunno, it's probably not very hygienic.....
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.