12/07/2010 [DMFA #1126] - They're like brother and sister

Started by Madd the Sane, July 11, 2010, 11:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasonrevall

Quote from: OminousShadow on July 12, 2010, 08:39:23 PM
Going by that logic, would any Cubi that is naked before they actually become Cubi therefore be terrifying or possibly deadly to see naked?

Haha, it is like looking into the eyes of a Basilisk. Maybe it is a secret defense mechanism to insure the cubi reaches adulthood?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Drayco84

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on July 12, 2010, 07:32:23 PM
Oooooo.  Wildy is going to be mad, if Dan show up in no clothes, or more to the point without his old clothes...(his old altered clothes)
Dan's actually quite safe from Wildy this time as he was wearing Abel's clothes. (Not too many people around Lost Lake wear sleeveless muscle shirts...)

Inumo

Quote from: Jasonrevall on July 12, 2010, 11:21:12 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on July 12, 2010, 08:39:23 PM
Going by that logic, would any Cubi that is naked before they actually become Cubi therefore be terrifying or possibly deadly to see naked?

Haha, it is like looking into the eyes of a Basilisk. Maybe it is a secret defense mechanism to insure the cubi reaches adulthood?

<speculating> I thought it was more that the 'Cubi-ness made them handsome/beautiful when their powers came in. Before that, they just were like regular people, ugly or otherwise... </speculating>

Anyways, can't wait for the next page.

iceick

Quote from: OminousShadow on July 12, 2010, 07:43:49 PM
Characters in the comic in the past have had severe mental trauma or died from seeing Dan naked(For Trauma see: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_016.php  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_019.php) (For Death see: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_128.php) But it seems someone is actually able to look upon Dan naked and not have any sort of those problems. In fact, they seem to be enjoying it.

You forgot about #1007

Ryy Lazurus

I don't think Matilda would have a problem with Dan in "ahem" birthday suit mode. I think it's just (hetro) males (case in point http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_550.php) and non Wildy females who are friends or reltives that freak out. I'm just wondering why Dan didn't have any undies. I mean, Why strip completly in a shopping center? A pair of boxers would solve a few problems.

joshofspam

Does anyone else think that taking a warp-aci into a clothing store is a bad idea?

I'd imagine once Dan leaves that the desk clerk will find half the clothes missing. :giggle
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Drayco84

Quote from: joshofspam on July 13, 2010, 05:07:53 PM
I'd imagine once Dan leaves that the desk clerk will find half the clothes missing. :giggle
Nah, just those super-tiny, super-expensive outfits that are made out of $2 worth of material but retailers charge $20 (or more) for. Why? Well, they are smaller than him...

Inumo

Fi could probably fold the clothes so they're narrower than his mouth to teleat the rest of the clothes over a period of time.

jeffh4

Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on July 13, 2010, 03:58:09 PM
I'm just wondering why Dan didn't have any undies. I mean, Why strip completly in a shopping center? A pair of boxers would solve a few problems.

Some guys don't wear undies.  ** Cough **

For all we know, wearing underwear is unusual for guys here in Furrae.

Drayco84

Quote from: jeffh4 on July 13, 2010, 11:44:25 PM
Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on July 13, 2010, 03:58:09 PM
I'm just wondering why Dan didn't have any undies. I mean, Why strip completly in a shopping center? A pair of boxers would solve a few problems.
Some guys don't wear undies.  ** Cough **
For all we know, wearing underwear is unusual for guys here in Furrae.
Hehehehehehe... Now that Dan's found himself "baring all", maybe he'll actually get wise and "invest" in some underpants... (Later on down the road, he has an encounter with the infamous Underpants Gnomes...)
Of course, this is only if the author finally gets tired of giving the ladies fan service, but whatever.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: jeffh4 on July 13, 2010, 11:44:25 PMFor all we know, wearing underwear is unusual for guys here in Furrae.

An interesting thought actually, what with the massive diversity of species, clothing could be quite different in some ways.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

OminousShadow

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on July 14, 2010, 01:14:43 AM
Quote from: jeffh4 on July 13, 2010, 11:44:25 PMFor all we know, wearing underwear is unusual for guys here in Furrae.

An interesting thought actually, what with the massive diversity of species, clothing could be quite different in some ways.

Going by that, some furrae characters if asked if they wear boxers or briefs, can answer it as neither, they go commando.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

VAE

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 13, 2010, 07:12:50 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on July 13, 2010, 05:07:53 PM
Nah, just those super-tiny, super-expensive outfits that are made out of $2 worth of material but retailers charge $20 (or more) for. Why? Well, they are smaller than him...

Now, this gets me thinking.. of course the price they charge is dependant on material costs...
but now, as the size of the outfit approaches 0 , will the price come down to 0, stay constant or approach infinity?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Rambon

Quote from: iceick on July 13, 2010, 03:05:23 AM
Quote from: OminousShadow on July 12, 2010, 07:43:49 PM
Characters in the comic in the past have had severe mental trauma or died from seeing Dan naked(For Trauma see: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_016.php  http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_019.php) (For Death see: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_128.php) But it seems someone is actually able to look upon Dan naked and not have any sort of those problems. In fact, they seem to be enjoying it.

You forgot about #1007

Is it just me, or the only ones that don't seem to be traumatized are Female in all the links? Alexi's an exception because Dan is her brother. I know I would be traumatized too if I saw my hypothetical brother who was shape-shifted into some little cat, suddenly turn back to normal in a second as well as being... naked.

jeffh4

I guess if nothing else, this shows that Dan has not mastered the Cubi ability of shapeshifting the appearance of clothes to cover himself.  Looks like he's been neglecting his Cubi abilities lessons!

I sure hope his wallet wasn't with his old clothes or he'll be wearing his birthday suit home!

Tapewolf

Quote from: jeffh4 on July 14, 2010, 04:36:23 PM
I guess if nothing else, this shows that Dan has not mastered the Cubi ability of shapeshifting the appearance of clothes to cover himself.  Looks like he's been neglecting his Cubi abilities lessons!

Well, he knows enough already to be able to bend the wings to cover himself.  Trouble is, if he does that it could easily give away that he's 'Cubi, and that's not something he's happy about.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lore

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 14, 2010, 04:38:55 PM
Quote from: jeffh4 on July 14, 2010, 04:36:23 PM
I guess if nothing else, this shows that Dan has not mastered the Cubi ability of shapeshifting the appearance of clothes to cover himself.  Looks like he's been neglecting his Cubi abilities lessons!

Well, he knows enough already to be able to bend the wings to cover himself.  Trouble is, if he does that it could easily give away that he's 'Cubi, and that's not something he's happy about.

Or he could just be *really* flexible. Some girls like that. :P

e_voyager

chuckles. it reminds me of while while branded Dan as her Property. still i would have expected Alexi to be immune the whole family thing and all.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VAE

Hm.. since noone else mentioned this....
You dun goofd Lorenda.
If Wildy gets involved, consequences will never be the same
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth