07/02/2010 [PF #123] - Can he stay with us? Please?

Started by Sprocketsdance, July 02, 2010, 02:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Best way to wake up.. once you were a being.. now you can vaporize things!  :boogie

Suwako

Wow, yeah.

That is not something I would want to be famous for. ( to quote the comic under title )

Madmann135

At least he became famous and is alive, or functional, to be able to think on it.  Most people don't get their names in papers.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Yes a fur coat would do.

Maybe a little red ribbons to go around his neck and the end of his tail.

Also some fuzzy slippers because his metal toes will be cold. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on July 02, 2010, 05:43:37 PM
Yes a fur coat would do.

Now that I have to see...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lore

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 02, 2010, 05:45:45 PM
Yes a fur coat would do.

Now that I have to see...

And who would *possibly* draw such a thing, I wonder? 8D

ChaosMageX

I forget, but what are the panthers' senses like?
Do they have olfactory and tactile sensation, or are they just limited to visual and auditory sensation?

One would think being in a body without tactile and olfactory sensation would be really weird.  In fact, isn't that what drove the Superman villain Metallo insane?

Who is that female in the rant picture with Tapewolf and what possessed her to hit him over the head with a stuffed animal?

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: Spooks on July 02, 2010, 07:42:09 PM
And who would *possibly* draw such a thing, I wonder? 8D

Hey, it might make a good use for your plastic shading technique :3

Quote from: ChaosMageX on July 03, 2010, 01:20:10 AM
I forget, but what are the panthers' senses like?
Do they have olfactory and tactile sensation, or are they just limited to visual and auditory sensation?
Like Josh, they are unable to smell or taste.  The panthers do have some degree of tactile feedback, but it's not particularly good on account of the armour being in the way.  The claws, paw-pads, mouth and to a lesser extent the tail have the most sensors.

EDIT: Josh, Dorcan and Azrael - being unencumbered by any armour - have vastly superior tactile sensation.  In Josh's case the fur didn't respond properly since he was a prototype and they hadn't quite worked it out yet.  Azrael and Dorcan might have an early version of this and it will be fixed in due course.

QuoteOne would think being in a body without tactile and olfactory sensation would be really weird.  In fact, isn't that what drove the Superman villain Metallo insane?
It would also make it extremely difficult for them to walk...

QuoteWho is that female in the rant picture with Tapewolf and what possessed her to hit him over the head with a stuffed animal?
This has more detail which should help:  http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/tapewolf/con/ac10/SDC18640.jpg

Raskahn

Chairtastic

The story is progressing again! :D  Hurrah!

Wils somehow manages to remain adorable as a robotic death machine.  :>  How he looks in the sixth panel...I feel the urge to make lolcats from that image.  :U  But that would be copyright infringement.  In other news:

Yes a fur coat would do.

No fuzzy cat is complete without a bell collar! >:O  Without bells you will never hear him sneaking up on you until he's pounced you down a flight of stairs.

James StarRunner

And now I'm caught up again. Why do strange issues always have to happen to me? XP

But I guess I'm not one to talk. Becoming a feral robotic panther after being murdered kinda trumps what I went through. :P

Inumo

Tapewolf

For those who are interested, Dark Angel is up.

inuhanyo

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 03, 2010, 04:50:47 PM
Becoming a feral robotic panther after being murdered kinda trumps what I went through. :P

Wils is taking it better than Joshua did, and Joshua had practice.  And woke up in an android body, to boot.  Granted, most of that was cubi-phobia.

Tapewolf

I got the lineart late, it was delayed by this:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4129482

...As such, I don't believe I'll be able to finish the comic tonight.  We're probably looking at a Saturday update, as per the nominal schedule.  What's frustrating is that the pencils were ready on Monday  :rolleyes

Tapewolf

Comic is now up.  Next week the schedule will be swapped with Dark Angel owing to Ren not being around until Sunday.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 03, 2010, 04:50:47 PM
And now I'm caught up again. Why do strange issues always have to happen to me? XP

But I guess I'm not one to talk. Becoming a feral robotic panther after being murdered kinda trumps what I went through. :P

What did you go through that must have been pretty bad?