August 9, 2006: Water bug

Started by Caswin, August 08, 2006, 10:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

That's a Level 2 sex offense. Now your name goes into the Big-Ass Database of Pervs, and everyone on your street gets to know about you. Oh yeah, and you're arrested. Get in da car.

Zedd

You'd have to catch me Bill! *runs like a crazy cubi he be and benny hill music plays*

bill

*sighs, shoots Zedd with Taser*

Netami

llearch n'n'daCorna

o/~ woah yes they call him The Streak, he's just proud of his physique,
when there's an audience to be found he'll be streakin around, you could call him unique...

... fastest thing on two feet...

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Saist

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 11, 2006, 06:21:01 PM
o/~ woah yes they call him The Streak, he's just proud of his physique,
when there's an audience to be found he'll be streakin around, you could call him unique...

... fastest thing on two feet...

*cough*

* je.saist shelves the box under "naughty"

Alondro

*Charline puts Victorian-era clothing on to avoid being anything like Zedd!*  Meh, being naked's no fun now.  *drowns when she tries to go swimming in the half-ton outfit*  x.x
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

*gets dressed for peoples eyes dont be damnaged*

Rowne

You actually managed to make me laugh aloud, llearch.  That's a rare occurance.  Not in regards to you but in general.

Then again, it might just be this thread, it's funny watching the crazies do their thing just to guage how everyone reacts to it.

A good (or very bad) psychiatrist would have a field day here.

Oddly, I'd think of that as an accolade, rather than an admonishment.

Saist

Quote from: Alondro on August 11, 2006, 08:31:02 PM
*Charline puts Victorian-era clothing on to avoid being anything like Zedd!*  Meh, being naked's no fun now.  *drowns when she tries to go swimming in the half-ton outfit*  x.x

* je.saist pulls Charline from the pool and revives her, although better wisdom is saying that probably isn't a good idea

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Rowne on August 11, 2006, 10:50:34 PM
You actually managed to make me laugh aloud, llearch.  That's a rare occurance.  Not in regards to you but in general.

Woot!

... actually, if you've heard the original, it's even funnier. At least to me...

For those who haven't, here's the lyrics ...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

I have a video with Ray Stevens songs on it, and the streak is one of them. >.>

*runs*

Zedd

Heh thats kinda funny song though