The Line in the Stars (IC) [PG/14]

Started by Azlan, July 31, 2006, 04:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poofyspikes

INARI Class Cruiser Revelation, Catapult A

Lee relaxed a bit at the Captain's orders to stand down. After quickly undoing his restraints, he hopped out of his mecha and made a beeline for the door. He followed a seemingly random series of hallways, weaving in and out of foot traffic. Eventually, he arrived at his destination: the training room. The firing range awaited.

As he entered the training room, he couldn't help but notice Sgt. Darkcloud in the middle of a fast-paced sparring match. Letting his curiosity get the better of him, he ignored the firing range's beckons for a few minutes and reclined against a wall, watching the action unfold.

Lushin

INARI Class Cruiser, Revelation. Training room

Romulus managed to dodge the strikes. He fell to his back to avoid the kick to his chin. While on his back he did a sort of whirlwind kick (Similar to that break dance move). He did this mainly to make some room between him and Ben. He spun his way up to his feet and took a Wing Chung fighting stance.
Romulus spoke while fighting "Well it's safe to say you can fight. So what experiance do you have on the battle field?"
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

lucas marcone

marco had finished all the work that must be done to make his machine prime for fighting. he was a mix between tired lazy so he reclined his mech seat, set the HUD's alarm clock (installed to perfect timed missions) to wake him in an hour and fell asleep.

Azlan

INARI Class Cruiser, Revelation, Bridge

The communication's tech turned from the COMM station again, "The fleet is signalling its readiness to jump."

Romulus's whirlwind kick was anticipated and Benjamin, from his kick position, leaped upward.  Bringing his foot down from its position over his head, he briefly made contact with side of one of Romulus's feet in mid-whirlwind motion, using that contact to leverage himself slightly higher in the air.  (I've only seen one man, Ken Lo, perform this kind of stunt without aid of wires... there's a reason he's Jackie Chan's personal body guard.)

Just as Romulus spun to his feet and turned, assuming his Wing Chun stance and completing his question, he found Ben's foot precious inches from his face as the canine executed a precise jump kick straight from Muay Tai.

"Aye, I can fight mate.  As for my field experience, I count only about 42 field missions in the last 4 years.  My focus has been towards making my way into Military Intelligence, especially ISIS*."

At that moment, the jump alarm went off and a voice resounded over the 1MC, "All hands secure for jump!"

Luckily all areas had jump seats readily provided for the ease of the crew.

*ISIS - InterStellar Intelligence Service.  The Military Intelligence arm of the ISF.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Magic

Morgan took his seat, now invariably squeezing--crushing a happy face stress ball with his right hand, borrowed from a kind communications officer who saw it that the captain needs it more than he did. Surely he does not question the concern for smoking in military vessels; but the ball seems to be starting to distort and bulge out in places. Fortunately for the people around him, it seems to be working, for now that is.

Of course, his wrath can not be evoked by the lack of a nicotine fix, he knows better.

Hopefully.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Lushin

Romulus turned to the right, bent his left leg, placed his left hand on the ground and kicked up at Ben with his right leg. (Kinda of what Rock Lee does when he knocks people into the air). The kick was meant to simply knock Ben off balance while he was in the air. Then the jump alarm sounded and Romulus stopped fighting and looked to his squad.
"Alright you guys know the drill jump into one of those seats and get ready for jump. I hate it when the practice is interupted. After the jump back to our rooms, get cleaned up and suit up. *Romulus looked at Ben while he got into his jump seat* "Hey, if you survive this we'll see about getting you into ISIS. As long as your head is in the game when the fighting starts. I'm sure we're gonna be one of the first over there, so maybe you'll find something to bring back and study"
/happiness.exe

Supercheese

Command Carrier Vigilance

"You look different, Commander. Something happen?" A smiling hound asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes. I'm being transferred to the first scout fleet. I'm going to be second in command on the lead ship. They say they wanted my tactical experience with large numbers of fighters. How did you know something was up?" Robert replied.

The canine smiled. "Well, it's not that often ranking officers come in here and order something as strong as what you've got there," he gestured at the glass in the cardinal's hand. "And you certainly don't seem to be drinking your sorrows away. That leaves only one logical explanation."

*I guess he's right.* Robert thought. *My headache seems to have vanished.*

"Is it a prerequisite that all starship bartenders be mind readers?" He jokingly asked the dog across the counter.

The hound winked. "Well, it isn't in the training manual." Apparently, that was all the reply he'd get.

"Well, thanks for noticing, ah... I'm sorry, I don't seem to have caught your name."

"That's all right; I don't remember throwing it. But if you must know, you can call me Stephen."

The two exchanged more smiles. "Ok, Stephen. Thanks you. I'm afraid I must be off now."

"You're very welcome. Congratulations on the promotion, if we can call it that."

"I suppose we can. I don't see why not. Thanks again!"

MacDuff exited the lounge and headed towards the vicinity of the fighter hangars. Before he reached his destination, the jump alarm sounded, and he was forced into a nearby security control room to locate an empty jump seat. As he waited, he began mentally organizing and prioritizing the things that needed to be done before he left the ship. He'd need to say good-bye to his tactical staff, pack his things, swing by the simulation bay to grab the files he needed...

lucas marcone

marco was wrenched from a sound napping to the computers voice, a voice he found to be oh so grateing. "holy fuckity fuckin' fuck crap!" he exclaimed as he rushed for a seat. marco was always jittery during jumps, i guess it all could be traced to the horror stories he herd when the nations were fighting amongst each other. he took his seat and started to pray. he didnt know exactly how much good that it would do, but when youre thinking about the afterlife any little thing helps.

bill

Tomczyk walked at a rather brisk pace back to his dorm, and strapped himself in.
Handy time to be a bit drunk, I guess.

Paladin Sheppard

INARI Class Cruiser, Revelation, Marine Barracks

"One" the white wolf asked for, receiving a single card in return.

At that moment, the jump alarm went off and a voice resounded over the 1MC, "All hands secure for jump!"

Over at another table as they were buckling into their seats, one of the younger pilots leaned over to Major Hadem "How'd he get 'Cool Hand' as his call sign Sir?"
'Viper' Finished buckling in. "Wait till after the jump, son you'll see" Jeico could buy our entire Raptor complement and still have change to arm them...Thank the gods he's a hard core marine.

Poofyspikes

INARI Class Cruiser Revelation, Training room

It looked like the firing range had to wait for a while - duty called. Lee looked around for an empty jump seat, found it, and jogged over. It was a pity that the fight was interrupted, he had been looking forward to its conclusion. He strapped himself in and twiddled his thumbs as he waited for the jump.

Azlan

With all ships prepared for jump, the order was given to proceed. 

All ships jumped without incident heading for the standard jump point at Delta Vulpecula.  The distance involved means that the fleet will spend two full days within jump/hyper space.

This is essentially unimportant time and it passes without significant incident.

However, unbeknownst to all...

Ship's Bar end of 1st day: Battleship Alliance

"Kar...a...oke Becky."  Aren carefully annunciated for the vixen.

"Most definitely Ms. Urocyon."  Owen Marik agreed.

"Okay, okay... but what does this have to do with singing badly and out of tune to... what was the name of the song?"  Rebecca inquired.

Owen quickly replied, "Rock and Roll All Nite, by KISS.  It's a classic."

"Now from where we left off... come on everybody!"

You keep on shoutin, you keep on shoutin
I wanna rock and roll all nite and party every day

Interrogation area early 2nd day: Battleship Alliance

An oddly dressed smallish blue fox was placed in the cold metal chair which sat in front of a cold metal table in a stark metallic little room.  The theme was apparently metal.

The guards immediately turned and exited, leaving him alone.

Reiya, are you there?[/size]

Yes Ixiah, be wary the general does not know what is happening here.  I sense a frightening evil...[/size]

A concealed door opened right across from the guest and a bright light beamed down straight into the fox's face.  He was forced to turn away, blinking to regain sight.

When he was able to see, the blood drained from his extremities and a shiver ran down his spine.  He was forced to swallow a few times to regain his voice as his mouth and throat had gone dry.

"Ma...major... fancy meeting you here."[/size]  He feigned a jovial attitude, but the stammer in his voice betrayed his fear.

A bright smile filed with sharp teeth was all the coyote displayed, despite the sinister appearance his voice was calm and very soothing, yet something lurked behind it, "My, Lord Ixiah, I'm flattered that you remember me."[/size]

"I... have a thing about faces, I rarely forget one."[/size]

"I would have thought you would want to forget mine."[/size]

Ixiah whispered in a low tone, "I will never forget yours..."

"How is your 'sister' doing?"[/size]

"fine, fine..."[/size]

"Good, now I have a few questions..."[/size]

"I've already agreed to cooperate fully, we will utilize our abilities to 'sense' the routes needed.  Jam the control units..."[/size]  Ixiah stated, almost in a frustrated tone.

"That is not what I was going to ask, this is about the Nexus."[/size]

The blue fox's ears flatten against his head, "No I won't!  I will not allow you to defeat our people and the other servants only to have you enslave them for your own petty shadow council's plans... I've told your people this for days... I haven't changed my answer."[/size]

"You misunderstand, I have no intention of enslaving your people or their associates.  With such a diversity of powerful species easily controlled, imagine what can be done with less mentally capable beings..."[/size]

"No... where is the justice in sending monsters to fight monsters..."[/size]

The coyote sighed and tapped on the metal desk.

A pair of large soldiers entered the room, both of them large bears.

"It is too bad you have a low pain threshold, poor Reiya must bear all of your pain after you lose consciousness."[/size]

Barbaric and brutal, the physical methods are difficult to watch for some, but not the Major, a small smile curled on his muzzle.

Azlan

Delta Vulpecula - Primary Jump Point

The fleet jumps into the Delta Vulpecula system and assumes an immediate battle ready formation.  When the all clear is given, all vessels stand down.

The fourth planet in the system is where the fleet takes up postion at.  A general announcement is made over Fleet Stellar Comm:

Ships of the fleet, Delta Vulpecula is the last Federation port we will be visiting before embarking on this important mission.  As such, all personnel are granted two days liberty and are expected to conduct themselves as professional ISF personnel.  Please respect the cultural wishes of the Vulpecians and restrict your movements to Vulpecula IV.  Please see your duty officers for rotational shifts to insure all personnel are able to take advantage of this liberty.  That is all.

All ships begin the docking procedures at the fleetyards or deploying transport shuttles to the station and planetside, as everyone organizes for the short respite from impending war.

The communications technician piped up, "Captain there is a message for you coming in on Gold channel!

A rather important looking civet appeared on the screen, "Captain, this is Commodore Lyzari.  Vice Admiral Urocyon would like to see you at your earliest convenience aboard the Alliance.*"

*earliest convenience of course means drop everything and get over here now in Commodore Lyzari's vocabulary.

OOC

Important system notes:

Delta Vulpecula is a fox exclusionist system.  Species purity is uncommon, but found across the ISF.  The most noteable of which occurs in the Lycan Commonwealth.  ISF standards have equalized all species, but old habits and prejudices still linger.

Any fox is permitted to travel to any world in system, but non-fox are only permitted on Vulpecula IV.  The fourth planet is a typical mixing pot world where all species come to live, trade and work.  The planet is heavy in trade and is the primary hub of Alopex Space Engineering and Vulpine Heavy Industries.

Less important NPCs will be manning rotational duty/watch shifts so all PCs have the time off.

Lushin

INARI Class Cruiser, Revelation
Romulus heard the announcement and looks  at his squad.
"Alright you heard the whatever. You guys go have fun. I know none of you will do anything stupid. So go have fun, I'll see you when you get back"
Romulus simply went back to his room, grabbed one of his bags and headed to the practice area. Once there he opened the bag and put together it's contents. It's and old Wing Chung training dummy. (Something like Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan use alot) Once it was together, Romulus took his shirt and watch off. He has an array of scars over his upper body. He slowly began hitting the dummy to train. As time went on his speed increase until he was hitting the dummy at a rather high rate of speed. Romulus continues to train for the next two days.
His squad (save Ben) left for only a few hours then returned to the ship to train in their key forms of Martial Arts.
/happiness.exe

Magic

INARI Class Cruiser, Revelation, Shuttle Bay 1

"Captain, this is Commodore Lyzari.  Vice Admiral Urocyon would like to see you at your earliest convenience aboard the Alliance."

"Understood, Commodore."

Morgan limits himself to brisk walking as he enters the boom area leading to the airlock of the shuttle. Windows to his left give a view of the shuttle's bow, and newly manufactured bulkheads. The terminal's boom from where he was entering was attached to the aft section of the shuttle. There was another boom attached to the shuttle, he recognized this as the fuel prod. It disengaged, and retracted back into the wall. As he approached the airlock, he put on his dress cap. He steps past the airlock and makes his way to his seat. The terminal link boom retracts, and the shuttle prepares for launch.

-#-

Battleship Alliance, Bay 23

The airlock doors open, and as they do, a salute immediately greets her eyes; from the dingo, to the fox-hybrid before him, even before the airlock doors completely open. He knows well to expect everything, it seems.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Paladin Sheppard

Shutting down the shuttles systems Kal turned to his copilot. "The old man seemed as cold as ever, but I wonder why he asked for a marine crew."
"Probably didn't want to deal with those navy prima donas." Shot back the other marine smirking, from the aft compartment the navy crew chief joined in. "Well the linkup was smoother than the two jackasses that normally fly this tub Lieutenant."

Slipping out of his restraints Kal headed back to the passenger compartment. "Feel like some cards petty officer?" The copilot groaned.

Azlan

The airlock doors open, and as they do, a salute immediately greets her eyes; from the dingo, to the fox-hybrid before him, even before the airlock doors completely open. He knows well to expect everything, it seems.

"At ease Captain, you responded promptly... I can see the Commodore's reputation is not an exaggeration.  I did mean at your convenience, but no matter."  She turned to her left side, "please follow me."

An exciteable little ferret of a staff secretary dashed up to her left and began chattering incessantly about various things which needed the Admiral's attention.

The Admiral nodded and waved her off, continuing on her course through the ship to the "war room".

Upon entering, the hustle and bustle of the military nerve center was a stark change from the tranquility of the ship's halls.  Breaching this solid wall of sound and tension was no small task and Morgan felt somewhat drained by the effort.

The Admiral ducked to the side and approached the table where the General and his staff officers were meeting.

"I do not like this one, I shall take the other option."[/size][/i]  The voice seemed to echo from all corners of the room, but instinctively Morgan could sense that the origin of this voice was a figure standing near the General at the holographic table.

The figure's cold eyes were fixed dead-on with Morgan's, a swirling miasma seemed to emanate from these eyes and within those orbs, he saw through the illusion the creature wove about itself and caught a glimpse of the insectoid form.

"Fine, I'll put Ixiah on his vessel."  The General turned and smiled cheerfully, " Captain Morgan... Summers, you come well recommended.  Your ship will be the lead vessel of our first scout fleet."

Morgan seems to get the feeling that Commodore Lyzari seems a bit miffed when the General mentions that.

"Your cruiser will lead a small wing of destroyers, frigates and light carriers and act as one of our forward reconnaissance fleets.  One of our guests, under guard and 'restricted' will be sent with you to 'scan' sub-space for our quarry.  He... where is he?"

A rather unobtrusive coyote sitting in the shadows at the far end of the room leaned into the light, "Ixiah was not feeling well, we will transport him over later when he is feeling better."[/size]

The mysterious being which declined Morgan turned to regard this coyote, "Indeed..."[/size][/i]  Something unspoken passed between the two, unnoticed by the General or most of the others.

"Understood, what say you Captain Summers?" The General inquired. 

Magic

Battleship Alliance, Meeting Room

That makes things significantly easier, and complicated.

"No further comment, other than that I am honored to take the responsibility, sir." Morgan kept himself focused on the General, although peering at the figure from the corner of his eye. It was not unsettling, but it wasn't without concern either. There was something afoot, of which he will not likely know for now. Again, he knew well, and did even better. Patience, he reassured himself in his mind, Everything in a need-to-know basis.

Eibborn

After a quick check with his superior about shift rotations, Absalom jogged his way back to his bunk, and prepared for a few pleasant days. It would be nice to take a walk on Vulpecula IV before being confined to the ship for who-knows-how-long.
/kicks the internet over

lucas marcone

Marco never really was one for shore leave. to him it was just another port at wich his brothers in arms made fools of themselves getting drunk, nailing every cheap hooker in sight, and getting introuble with the locals.  however Marco did leave the ship for about six hours taking in a few sights, a show, and a little bit of basketball at the local park, but the most important reason was to eat as much "good" food as possible before being force fed some crap that looked like it came from hell's freezer.
Marco finally got back on ship to iyori's surprise. the two spent some time together before it was her turn to get a breath of fresh air.
"ya know" Marco said to iyori. " we could find some empty corridor or...."
"oh stop that!" iyori giggled. " if the captain herd you speaking like that..." she paused so they could both get a mental image of Morgan swiftly booting Marco in the tail out of an airlock, then they both broke out laughing.
"ha....haha...m...Marco....*snicker* i gotta get back to work go pal around with the other early arrivals!"
"oh. oh! OH! I get it NOW! if you don't want me around why didn't ya SAY so!" they both laughed at marcos overly dramatic outburst before an officer started walking over and Marco bolted out.

Azlan

Battleship Alliance, Meeting Room

The General picked up a personal computer unit and tabbed through various screens until finding what he was looking for, "I am assigning Robert MacDuff as your new XO with full flightline access.  Your current XO will be taking command of the destroyer Lightning in your scout fleet.  The Lightning's CO has requested to step-down due to significant family obligations and will not be accompanying the expedition past this point.  Thank you Captain Summers."

Commodore Lyzari stood up and directly addressed Morgan, "Your new XO and the prisoner will be transfered along with ISIS personnel at 0800 tomorrow."  With a flat and impassive tone, his last words to you are, "  dismissed Captain."

Benjamin watches as Daimien works out, even though he has leave, he still hangs around the ship.

The crew chief and marines gave up after thoroughly losing their shirts in a few games of cards.  None of them are particularly skilled in the game and only the crew chief can seem to bluff.

Magic

That was a pleasant surprise. Few things on the agenda. First, set up command and control for the fleet on the bridge's systems. I truly can't say that I didn't see this coming, with what only having theoretical paths as to where the spheroid will go, but it's still a surprise. Second, I'm going to need to find room for the ISIS personnel, the prisoner. Guest quarters might not be enough, there must be reassignments for bunks. Third, I need to have a talk with communications.

Morgan still couldn't smoke, but that issue was now beginning to get more and more distant. The knowledge that he'll be doing it in vacuum if he doesn't get his plans up right tended to feed his nicotine fix. He boarded the shuttle, and stopped in his tracks after a while. He spots the crew and Kal having just finished playing cards. He sighed, massaged his temple and clears his throat to strengthen his voice. "Back to stations, now. Double time. 3. 2---"

Paladin Sheppard

"Aye Aye Sir!" Kal and the copilot salute and rush to the cockpit, while the crew chief polices the cards and makes sure Morgan is strapped in properly.

Azlan

The captain and his shuttle crew returned safely to their ship, little had changed besides a few new faces.  Even faced with this potential new threat, one that none might return from, the crew continued their typical routines.  Those that revelled in leave did so with their typical abandon, those that rarely left the ship continued about their normal routines. 

One thing that was out of place were the prodigious amount of wireless routers situated about the ship.  The ship's ITs and every other 'geek' in the crew had wired the ship expertly, creating a ship wide LAN party.

Other than this, nothing else was amiss.  All Morgan had left was informing his current XO, Lydia Nadeau, of her reassignment.

Vulpecula IV - Absalom's leave

The starport was full of ISF personnel as they disembarked from their shuttles and moved off in search of entertainment of various sorts.

Due to some unlucky event,  Absalom, in the crowds of people bumped one of the local foxes.

"Watch it stripe tail, we don't need your kind here or any of these others, keep out of my way."

Battleship Alliance, Main Bay

Security personnel escort their charge to the waiting shuttle, the Major takes charge of the blue fox at the gangway, "Thank you gentlemen, I shall take it from here, he knows better then to give me any trouble."[/size]

The major escorts Ixiah into he shuttle and roughly tosses him in a holding cell, the battered fox crumples into a ball on the floor and quietly sniffles to himself. 

The major heads toward the pilot's compartment of the shuttle, he nods to the pilot, "We have merely to wait for this Commander McDuff, he should have finished the transfer paperwork with HQFL [/size](Headquarters Fleet) and received the official orders.  He might be running late... so we might be leaving without him."[/size]

"Yes sir."  the pilot responded.

Supercheese

MacDuff, having been slightly delayed by a database error when dealing with paperwork, finally arrived in the Alliance's main bay. Spotting a shuttle almost ready to take off, he hurried the rest of the way onto the craft.

"If this wasn't the military, I'd be considered 'fashionably late'." The cardinal said as he shuffled past, trying to lighten the mood. The other passengers largely ignored him.

He noticed that this type of shuttle was different from the ones he as used to seeing around fighter hangars. It was larger, and he assumed was designed for a wider variety of functions than simply personnel transportation. He wondered if it even had a larger armament and defensive capacity, since he observed extra features such as weapons lockers and holding cells.

He was forced to abandon this train of thought as he came across the major he was supposed to report to. After explaining why he was late and confirming that he was the last passenger to board, MacDuff took his seat.

Magic

An odd look in his face as he sees the bunches of wireless LAN devices. What in the world? Why are there route-- nevermind. Morgan reached the bridge's doors and opened them. The command personnel stood at attention as he entered. "At ease, Lydia; a moment please." He walked up to the center as she came up to him. "You're being reassigned to the destroyer Lightning as CO. Shuttle bay 2 has been prepared for you. Dismissed."

Azlan

"Good of you to join us Commander, I trust that you are all finished and we may go now?"[/size]  The coyote major inquired retorically, "Pilot please set course for the cruiser Revelation, best possible speed."[/size]

*OOC note: Please take note that the Major does not address MacDuff as 'sir' or speak in anything but a passingly respecful tone to a superior officer.

The shuttle, with proper clearance, leaves the Alliance's Main bay and heads out into the shipyard bearing for the Revelation.

Within a short period of time, the shuttle is on appraoch for the significantly smaller shuttlebay of the cruiser.  The pilot signals for clearance to land and receives it from the control tower.

Impassive and bkunt as always.  Lydia smartly salutes, "It has been a pleasure sir." 

With the salute she turns on her heels and heads for the shuttlebay, Ah, finally a command.

The communications technician turns towards the captain, "sir, the shuttle from the Alliance is docking.  though you might want to know."

Magic

"Marines please escort the incoming personnel in shuttle bay 3; Be advised, you are under orders to guard the marked VIP with your lives." Morgan paused to switch the intercom to local only, "Bridge, be advised; Relevation is now command ship to the first scout fleet the ISF will send to intercept the spheroid. Communications, prepare commlinks to the list of ships that's on the communique that will be sent to you. Tactical officers, set up fleet command for the ships. You will be sent the same communique on your stations. Everyone else, back to duty."

The dingo finally sat down, spreading his fingers over his forehead to lose himself in thought as he close his eyes. More thoughts did run, about the massive sun deprivation spheroid. It will not fall to concentrated fire, not when the thing probably has escorts and weapons of it's own. Best way is to destroy it's escorts, disable it's weaponry-- hrnn.

Incoherent mumblings, only he can understand.

Azlan

INARI Class Cruiser, Revelation, Shuttle bay 3

A squad of marines assembles outside the shuttle and waits patiently.  Bay personnel scurry about the shuttle, handling post-flight issues.  The landing ramp descends and the Major leads the regular passengers down to the bay, he picks out the squad leader and addresses him directly.

"What is your purpose here Staff Sergeant?"[/size]

The marine saluted and answered, "We are here to escort you and to put your VIP under protective custody."

"I see, very well."[/size]  The coyote turned and called back up the ramp, into the shuttle, "bring the guest down please." [/size]

Four heavily armoured soldiers carrying heavy Ion field carbines escorted a seemingly shy and timid blue furred fox.  The guards, when they reached the bottom of the ramp, they did not stand down when approached by the marines.

"Hold on here, what's going on?"  The senior marine officer barked, nearly literally being a wolfhound an all, as he entered the bay.  "field carbines on board a ship?  You could breach the hull with those."

"They are necessary to protect the little fox, and my men are the best trained anywhere."[/size] 

The wolfhound frowned, "look here major, you may be ISIS and all, but I'm security on this ship."  Seeing that the coyote showed no indication of standing his men down, he turned to a comm terminal, "Bridge, this is Major Atkinson, our esteemed guest Major Kanzoria has seen fit to equip his guards with Field carbines, I have no order that states his people are permitted to operate heavy weapons shipboard nor that they are not to stand down when relieved by my personnel."

The recent physical ordeals and the abundance of heated emotions wore on Ixiah and he felt a bit on the dizzy side, "I don't feel too good..."[/size]

The communications technician turned towards the Captain, "I have the fleet list from HQFL via secure transmission.  There is also a message that a secure virtual strategy meeting will be held at 1800 hours.  Oh, and Major Atkinson is apparently experiencing some issues in the shuttle bay... apparently the ISIS personnel are operating heavy weapons on board ship."

He hands the captain the ship list:

Heavy Destroyer Lightning

Destroyer Thunder
Destroyer Victoria

Frigate Zuiho
Frigate Baker
Frigate Eckon Gala
Frigate Chandler

Escort Carrier Amagi
Escort Carrier Gloria
Escort Carrier Fencer
Escort Carrier Kite

Magic

I don't have the heart to tell him that they haven't told me anything specific about the guards or their weaponry either. No matter. "Tell Major Atkinson and his men to stand down and return to posts. There has been a-- misunderstanding about the VIP's guards. For the meantime, allow them to pass with their weapons." Morgan's voice toned down, "Do report the situation to Command and request further instructions on the VIP's guards and their weaponry." He turned away to look at the list, and noted them and the time of the virtual meeting down on his personal datapad; then looking back at the officer. "Get to it, now."