22/03/10 [AS2#93] Caring Aary?

Started by AmigaDragon, March 22, 2010, 01:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

Quote from: Madmann135 on March 22, 2010, 02:15:56 AM
I just want to know if that outfit is painted or glued around her chest.
I think it is normally attached except the strings or what are concealed by fur. Besides since it goes around her back and has a neck part, it should stay on
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Psaakyrn

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 07:09:37 AM
I think it is normally attached except the strings or what are concealed by fur. Besides since it goes around her back and has a neck part, it should stay on
Staying on in general has no relevance on how the parts around her mammaries stay on.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

KelseyPotter

</lurk>

Mink is too cute for words in that second panel.

<lurk>

VAE

I think if the rest is fixed (around arms and neck, which seems to be)  friction  would be enough,,, the same way a cap stays on head
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Pagan

Maybe it's enchanted to stay on.

I'm trying to say something relevant, but then I look at Aary and all intelligent thought goes away.

Interesting to see her again, at the very least.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Mao

Quote from: Pagan on March 22, 2010, 08:44:00 AM
I'm trying to say something relevant, but then I look at Aary and all intelligent thought goes away.

Oddly enough, I had a similar problem at the time.  I blame the dress.. or lack thereof.

It's times like this that I truly love Amber. XD

I wonder if I can badger her into a non-text version of that panel..

thegayhare

Quote from: Tezkat on March 22, 2010, 02:04:46 AM
Quote from: thegayhare on March 22, 2010, 01:55:04 AM
by the way do we know Aary's clan?  I just wanna know a bit more when her leader shows up

According to her LJ, she's from the Hrienth clan, whose leader was supposedly killed by a dragon ~24000 years ago (and thus would not be appearing in Mink's report).

Most likely the clan has a new leader by now
Not all of the leaders posted in minks report have been the founders

VAE

She lacks tentacle heads, so no
Saphroneth

Tapewolf

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 08:59:19 AM
She lacks tentacle heads, so no

I think he meant someone in overall charge of the clan, as opposed to a full tri-winged leader.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ghostwish

I just laugh at the fact that Aary's new look has already found its way into 'fan' pictures in folks' profiles.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 08:36:55 AM
Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 22, 2010, 08:18:39 AM
Staying on in general has no relevance on how the parts around her mammaries stay on.
I think if the rest is fixed (around arms and neck, which seems to be)  friction  would be enough,,, the same way a cap stays on head

A cap has gravity assisting it in staying on the head under it. The mammaries have gravity assisting them in staying attached to the clothing underneath, but gravity is not assisting the clothing to remain in situ.

Hence, "I wonder how she does that?" ;-]

Quote from: Ghostwish on March 22, 2010, 09:05:53 AM
I just laugh at the fact that Aary's new look has already found its way into 'fan' pictures in folks' profiles.

Given the profile in question belongs to one of those making the fan pics, it's hardly surprising...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

But, i mean, when you bend your head, your cap does not fall down, no?
I mean - the outfit has negligible mass (heh.. heh..) so the friction becomes significant even with very slight pressure applied.And i think the fur plays a role , too
Saphroneth

Sunblink

Cue fight of the century: Mink versus Aary snap-off. Really. I hope that happens. >:3

Oh, but Aary does look smoking hot in that panel. I wasn't expecting for her to show up.

Mao

Quote from: Ghostwish on March 22, 2010, 09:05:53 AM

I'm sorry, but a hot lady who can likely cream me in one punch wearing a very scanty dress and looking kinda sultry?  You're damn right I'm going to be making a fan bar for it.  In fact, I might even look into doing one of the picture from the Perfect Date bonus arc.  Those were hot.

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 22, 2010, 09:30:10 AM
Cue fight of the century: Mink versus Aary snap-off. Really. I hope that happens. >:3

Only thing that I hope snaps off is that.. wait.. rating.. rating.

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 22, 2010, 09:30:10 AM
Oh, but Aary does look smoking hot in that panel. I wasn't expecting for her to show up.

Understatement.

Sunblink

Quote from: Mao Laoren on March 22, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

MAO!

YOU FOOL!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

NOW PEOPLE WILL DRAW FAN ART OF THAT! >:[

(everyone cheers)

Arcblade

Geez.  That's impeccable timing in many senses.  I wonder if she was hovering around waiting for him to get back and start getting teary.  

Also, here's hoping we find out *why* she seems to dislike Abel so much.  'Cause man, that was so not necessary.  

Janus Whitefurr

Thread content regarding the storyline: Present, but minimal.

Thread content regarding the general admiring and ogling of Aaryanna: Over nine thousand.

I'd act surprised, but I ran out of that a while ago.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Bjalf

Quote from: Arcblade on March 22, 2010, 09:57:30 AM
Also, here's hoping we find out *why* she seems to dislike Abel so much.  'Cause man, that was so not necessary.

Well, if she were a canine, I'd say she was just being a bitch. You know, as in "female dog".  :P

Turnsky

been a while since we've seen Aary, at most we'll see her for another 1, 2 pages, then we won't see her again until the Mayan calendar ends.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Anri

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 22, 2010, 09:56:16 AM

MAO!

YOU FOOL!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

(everyone cheers)

:judges

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 09:25:21 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2010, 09:18:08 AM
A cap has gravity assisting it in staying on the head under it. The mammaries have gravity assisting them in staying attached to the clothing underneath, but gravity is not assisting the clothing to remain in situ.

Hence, "I wonder how she does that?" ;-]

But, i mean, when you bend your head, your cap does not fall down, no?
I mean - the outfit has negligible mass (heh.. heh..) so the friction becomes significant even with very slight pressure applied.And i think the fur plays a role , too

Until your head is no longer under your cap, at which point the cap falls off, usually.

By the way, have you considered trimming your posts for clarity? Ploughing through stacks of previously-read material to find a one-line response at the bottom is tedious at best...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2010, 10:48:43 AM

Until your head is no longer under your cap, at which point the cap falls off, usually.

By the way, have you considered trimming your posts for clarity? Ploughing through stacks of previously-read material to find a one-line response at the bottom is tedious at best...
Fixed, at least in this thread.
As for the cap - well this has the advantage of being somewhat attached on other body parts.
Also laces might be under her fur

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on March 22, 2010, 10:00:56 AM

Thread content regarding the general admiring and ogling of Aaryanna: Over nine thousand.

Another surprising thing is that Fa'lina although similarly endowed did never get this level of GA&O in the threads...
Saphroneth

Mao

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 10:56:56 AM
Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on March 22, 2010, 10:00:56 AM

Another surprising thing is that Fa'lina although similarly endowed did never get this level of GA&O in the threads...

Don't mind him.  If it's not Abel or Mink being fawned over or ogled, it's all just the lot of us being 'slavering meatheads' to him.

Psaakyrn

Well, she is large... who would want to talk back against a lady who both towers and could easily overpower you? (Well, other than Aniz)
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Mao

Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 22, 2010, 11:33:56 AM
Well, she is large... who would want to talk back against a lady who both towers and could easily overpower you? (Well, other than Aniz)

I might... possibly.  ;>.>

Les

Similarly endowed?

Similarly Endowed?

Not hardly.   :P
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Naldru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 22, 2010, 09:18:08 AM
Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 08:36:55 AM
Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 22, 2010, 08:18:39 AM
I think if the rest is fixed (around arms and neck, which seems to be)  friction  would be enough,,, the same way a cap stays on head

Hence, "I wonder how she does that?" ;

As mentioned before, this topic has been subject of a great deal of serious and dedicated observation.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

VAE

Quote from: Les on March 22, 2010, 11:53:46 AM

Similarly endowed?

Similarly Endowed?

I meant in the pictures drawn by Amber herself, not fan art (see for example abel's story 25)

Quote from: Naldru on March 22, 2010, 12:00:09 PM

As mentioned before, this topic has been subject of a great deal of serious and dedicated observation.

Hmm it seems i might actually start liking structural mechanics! This is a different callibre of work than  the nights spent calculating shear stresses in I beams and euler buckling problems ...
Saphroneth

Drayco84

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on March 22, 2010, 09:56:16 AM

MAO!

YOU FOOL!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

(everyone cheers)
De-Dressu the Prequel?! (http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_587.php For reference.)
I'll go get the popcorn!

Les

Quote from: danman on March 22, 2010, 12:08:36 PM
Quote from: Les on March 22, 2010, 11:53:46 AM

Similarly endowed?

Similarly Endowed?

I meant in the pictures drawn by Amber herself, not fan art...

[/facepalm]

Check the link again, this WAS drawn by Amber Herself!   :mowtongue
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!