03/05/10 [FC#01] - MAAAASSOOOON!!!!

Started by Madd the Sane, March 05, 2010, 08:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

Good to hear that you're feeling better, Amber. And why did you have to leave us at the unmercy of your husband? Why?!
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Anri

I shall be at the convention, being that I am one of the locals! However, I've also been conscripted into running around the con the entire weekend in a pretty red shirt. Oh please don't put me in the away team! ;~;

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Mao

Hey now, Mason has an excellent sense of humor and kick ass writing skills.  Even if it's punishing, I'm sure it will still be awesome.  Also, though I'm sure he doesn't read these forums (base on something that was discussed in a webcast) on the off chance he does I have but one request... No Necromorph references.  That image still haunts my dreams.  *shudders*

Scrap Fish

I'm surprised that noone mentioned the fact that this was a clockwork orange parody.

So does Amber get her inspiration from classical music?

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Mao

Quote from: Scrap Fish on March 05, 2010, 09:53:26 AM
I'm surprised that noone mentioned the fact that this was a clockwork orange parody.

If so, I'm going to go ahead and  hope she isn't also a violent rapist.  That said.. she's said some pretty shady things in the past.  Hmm..

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, but I think Mason gets his from a bit of the old Beethoven...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

And he does seem to enjoy a little bit of the old ultra-violence... hmm.  Curiouser and curiouser.

Crawldragon

I want one of those hats now. You must give me one!

Lego3400

I want that hat. Amber totally needs to set up an online shop that sells those hats.

Baal Hadad

She's making up her rassoodock what to do with the evening.  ;)

I noticed, because Stanley Kubrick happens to be my favorite movie director, and A Clockwork Orange is one of my three favorites of his films--the others being The Shining and Eyes Wide Shut.

Jasonrevall

It's nice to know we won't be forgotten this weekend. I myself look forward to the Mason organized strips.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 05, 2010, 10:39:21 AM
No, but I think Mason gets his from a bit of the old Beethoven...

Now I have Henry Purcell playing in my head.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Anker Steadfast

Will be interesting to see where the husband takes DMFA .. and if there will be con pics. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Psychedelic Mushroom

Oh cool... I wish I could go to a Con.  :<  My Friend just went to ShevaCon and didn't even take me.  :U

Chaos

Why? Just Why?

OminousShadow

I have no idea as to what the punchline is.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

OminousShadow

Please ignore this double post. Have no idea how it got here.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Crawldragon

Quote from: OminousShadow on March 05, 2010, 10:29:59 PM
Well, Mason basically says that he doesn't need a larger version of something that he has... and then he shows us something very, very large (compare it to him). Think about it...

Also, I right-click, View Image'd this comic, and I noticed that it's 666 pixels wide. :erk

Jasonrevall

Hmm I can only say one thing. Za?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Ghostwish

The screams of Mab's fans shall never cease.

That is, of course, until another drawing of Mink comes along, in which case the screams shall be replaced by d'aws.

Anri

It's... a large Dick.

Cheney.

Dekari

:erk

Wow, this is the first time a web comic has made me go and delete all the contacts form my e-mail program and then run a virus scan.

True the name used was probably just random, but come on.....that is freaky close to my forum name.
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

e_voyager

i don't blame you. i've seen variants of my name popping up everywhere online for 8 years now.  and yes it took me a moment to get the joke as well cause i never payed attention to Dick Cheney and i  don't think too many people did.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Wanderer

Netrogo

Well I for one am looking forward to my Sunday venture down to the con. I'd be there Saturday as well but I have prior obligations  :mowdizzy Can't wait though, s'gonna be my first furry con, and I get to see Amber again.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hrm. Merging those two threads got interesting.

Oh, well.

Turnsky

Quote from: Anri on March 05, 2010, 11:41:58 PM

It's... a large Dick.

Cheney.

i wonder if he lives in the sky, too.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna