Josephus Prime's Query Thread

Started by Josephus Prime, February 15, 2010, 09:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus Prime

We've had a Query Thread on other places I've been before, so I'll make this as succinct as possible. The fact my devilishly seductive username is up there does NOT mean this is just for any random questions I will have.

First Query: Where do you folks get those doodles of creatures from the comic? The envy is killing me.

Second Query: Anyone looking for a dashingly daring RPer? I have a reputation for being a good storyteller. ^^ (Tries and fails to be modest)

That's all for now. Answers and more questions are welcome.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Josephus Prime on February 15, 2010, 09:40:19 PM
First Query: Where do you folks get those doodles of creatures from the comic? The envy is killing me.

I'm not sure which doodles you're referring to, but I can probably help if you want to give an example...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Josephus Prime

Such as yours, mate.

Also, that's wicked  :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Josephus Prime on February 16, 2010, 10:20:16 AM
Such as yours, mate.
Also, that's wicked  :)

Oh, right - the avatar?  Thanks, that was a commission.  Amber takes them on occasion, but not especially often.
If you ask nicely she might consider it, I don't really know what her position is on those at the moment.

The original picture it came from was this:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/tapewolf/dmfa/Jakob-Blackline25.png

...which was part of this:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2554062

She will often take pen & paper commissions and sketches at Anthrocon, though I don't know if she'll be making it this year.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

Quote from: Josephus Prime on February 15, 2010, 09:40:19 PM
Second Query: Anyone looking for a dashingly daring RPer? I have a reputation for being a good storyteller. ^^ (Tries and fails to be modest)

hi

we have an RP forum here, i'm sure someone needs a player there.

ShadesFox

You also have to be really lucky to get an Amber commission.  I've been trying for 5 years at this point ;p
The All Purpose Fox