01/24/10 [AS2 #88] - News of May and Aniz

Started by Arcblade, January 24, 2010, 09:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AriRashkae

True, but after all, Cyra's abilities were enough to hide him from the Hizell in the first place.  ;)

Eh, it was more a random thought than anything else. Either way, whatever Amber ends up posting is going to be beautifully done, completely sensible (within Furrae's canon, anyway), and frustrate a lot of people. I can't wait for the fallout!  >:3

Shachza

I need to find out more about the dragon-cubi war, how Cyra's clan plays into it, and why Destania is on the dragon hit-list.
            <-- #1 that is!

Arcblade

Personally, I want to know why Cyra's clan is so small.  Cyra herself seems to be pretty tough, and most likely so is Destania.  Did the Dragons decide to hate on Cyra too? 

Keleth

Or Maybe Crya is dead. And is actually a spirit who's able to talk to the land of the living when they are in a near death scenario.

*Theory theory theory theorize OH GOD PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
Help! I'm gay!

Tiger_T

Let's see if I can bend the Aniz=Edward theory a bit further...

So:
1. In the beginning Edward and his wife have Alexi.
2. Something or other happens to Alexi's mom.
3. Edward saves Destania - they marry.
3.a. Aniz gets wind of this and observes them for a few.
4.a. One fine day, as Edward is away (gone to town or something), Aniz disguises as him and gets it on with Destania.
(Aniz has to make Edward believe he's an hour early and then delay him without Edwards knowledge. - It's possible dangnabbit)
4.b. Aniz plausibly distracts Destania to go away somehow for an hour or so.
4.c. Then (same day, minimal delay) Aniz disguises as Destania and gets it on with Edward to complete the circle.
(Aniz may have to act pretty exactly the way Destania did under 4.a., but it is possible, dangnabbit!)
4.d. They'll never know unless Aniz decides to tell anyone. (Maybe later, to hurt/humiliate Destania?)
5. Aniz leaves and waits.
5.a. Since the Cyra clan is stronger, Dan get's the Cyra clan symbol.

:mwaha
Vóila. Dan and Abel are now halfbrothers.

The hardest part for Aniz would probably be to convince Deastania that he's Edward. But if she doesn't suspect anything, I doubt she'd monitor Edward that closely all the time. And Aniz just has to pretend and convince her for a short time.
Dito with Edward.
It IS possible, dangnabbit!

disclaimer:
Don't treat the above to seriously. In fact, take this salt lick stone to go with it.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Bjalf

Quote from: Tiger_T on January 31, 2010, 06:06:03 AM
Vóila. Dan and Abel are now halfbrothers.

Also, Aniz is now masquerading as Matilda.

Anker Steadfast

Eh, if we are doing the "lets make wild theories", I'll throw one out too.

Aniz get kicked out, and starts making babies in an attempt to make new cubi's
Not all babies become Cubi.
One of those non-cubi is Edward Ti'Fiona
Edward then have two children with two different mothers.
The rest you should already know.

But what would that make Dan and Abel ?
Half cousins or some such ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

inuhanyo

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 31, 2010, 09:20:32 PM
Eh, if we are doing the "lets make wild theories", I'll throw one out too.

Aniz get kicked out, and starts making babies in an attempt to make new cubi's
Not all babies become Cubi.
One of those non-cubi is Edward Ti'Fiona
Edward then have two children with two different mothers.
The rest you should already know.

But what would that make Dan and Abel ?
Half cousins or some such ?

Assuming no intervening generations (i.e. Edward is Aniz 's son), that would make Dan and Abel half-nephew and half-uncle, respectively.

Naldru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 31, 2010, 08:48:22 AM
salt lick stone not big enough! ;-]
I fear that somebody has been adding strange chemicals to the salt lick.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Keleth

Quote from: Naldru on February 01, 2010, 08:40:00 PM

Someone's been adding traces of forum to that salt lick.
Help! I'm gay!

Lego3400

Quote from: Drathorin on January 30, 2010, 08:14:37 PM
Or Maybe Crya is dead. And is actually a spirit who's able to talk to the land of the living when they are in a near death scenario.

*Theory theory theory theorize OH GOD PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

The fact that Dan and Dee have wingheads josses this theory.

Drayco84

QuoteThe fact that Dan and Dee have wingheads josses this theory.
Wingheads? What the frig is a winghead?

But as for the "Abel and Dan are halfbrothers" theory, we know in Abel's story that Destania KNEW Aniz for a rather long time. So, it's highly possible Destania would see through the disguise. (Plus, he looks an awful lot like Edward. I think... Maybe...)

Quote4.c. Then (same day, minimal delay) Aniz disguises as Destania and gets it on with Edward to complete the circle.
(Aniz may have to act pretty exactly the way Destania did under 4.a., but it is possible, dangnabbit!)
Uhmmmmmm Yeaaaaaaah... That whole "ability to change da plumbing" theory is still hotly debated. (One thing to grow boobs, another to "turn a pole into a hole".) Then again, a number to biological scientists theorize that a (censored) is just an inside-out (censored.)... And now, I should walk away before I corrupt this topic any further... (NOOOOO! MUST... NOT... SUGGEST... THAT... AAAAAAAAUGH!)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Drayco84 on February 02, 2010, 11:32:58 AM

Heads on their tentacle-tips, I think he means.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 02, 2010, 12:39:06 PM

Do they actually have an official name ?
Tentacle heads ?
Wingheads ?
Doo-dads-onna-end-offa-stick ?

Anker Steadfast

Keleth

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on February 02, 2010, 01:58:10 PM

Tentacle heads ?
Wingheads ?

Thingamiggers
Help! I'm gay!

AmigaDragon

Uhmmmmmm Yeaaaaaaah... That whole "ability to change da plumbing" theory is still hotly debated. (One thing to grow boobs, another to "turn a pole into a hole".) Then again, a number to biological scientists theorize that a (censored) is just an inside-out (censored.)... And now, I should walk away before I corrupt this topic any further... (NOOOOO! MUST... NOT... SUGGEST... THAT... AAAAAAAAUGH!)

In one scifi book I read where an actor was artificially held back from achieving puberty for many years, it was called a "reversible willy". Still, that particular modification was only for appearance (as it is for cubi). It took more extensive surgery (probably including genetic manipulation of the flesh) for people to fully achieve the opposite gender (yes, including reproductive capability).

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on February 02, 2010, 01:58:10 PM
Tentacle heads ?
Wingheads ?

Jalapeno on a stick
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

candide

Quote from: Sprinkles on January 24, 2010, 11:14:54 PM
400? Currently, according to the cast page, Abel is 399. I feel like we're going to see the repercussions of Fa'lina's punishment on Aniz soon in the main comic; I'm sure Dan's enrollment in SAIA has something to do with it (also, remember what Ink said to Abel in order to rile him up - about Dan being Edward's son).
Ok, the muttonheaded speculation caused by this one comment by Dr. Ink has been driving me crazy.   :yuck

Given that Fa'Lina knew about Destiana, "falling for an adventurer," I think that the name of Destiana's husband ain't all that big of a secret at SAIA.  So, Dr. Ink saying, "...he's Edward Ti'Fiona's son," is, by implication, saying that he's Destiana's son.  But without directly coming out and saying so.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Drathorin on February 02, 2010, 09:48:53 AM
Quote from: Naldru on February 01, 2010, 08:40:00 PM

Someone's been adding traces of forum to that salt lick.
Just a Whee dose of forumite. After all, what's the worst that could go wrong? :P

As for plumbing...
It's not as if he needs to change all that much. He'd not be trying to get pregnant or something.
Also: Magic and...
:shapeshifters
(minus the moron part) :P
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Lego3400

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 02, 2010, 12:39:06 PM

Yes that. Dan isn't knowledgeable enough to make them on his own. The fact that he has the cements the fact that Cyra is still alive.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sprinkles

Quote from: candide on February 02, 2010, 06:58:43 PMGiven that Fa'Lina knew about Destiana, "falling for an adventurer," I think that the name of Destiana's husband ain't all that big of a secret at SAIA.  So, Dr. Ink saying, "...he's Edward Ti'Fiona's son," is, by implication, saying that he's Destiana's son.  But without directly coming out and saying so.

I don't know; I think that's a little too convoluted. If Ink was referring to the fact that Dan is Destania's son, then I feel like he would have just said so instead of stating it in a round-about way. Besides, it's not like we didn't know who Dan's mother was by the time that comic came around, and Abel's connection to Destania has now been explained, yet it still stands that Ink said "Edward" when he could have said "Destania".
Though I'm not completely ruling out what you said, as it's just as plausible as anything else that's been theorized. P:

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

llearch n'n'daCorna

huh.

Maybe it was just me, then. Sorry to disturb...

Scarydragon

Quote from: Lego3400 on February 02, 2010, 11:06:42 AM
The fact that Dan and Dee have wingheads josses this theory.

But how do we know that Destania hasn't somehow ascended to tri-wing status?
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

Bjalf

Quote from: Scarydragon on February 04, 2010, 09:21:02 AM

Because then the clan marking(s) would change.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Scarydragon on February 04, 2010, 09:21:02 AM

I think that would rule out her being Dan's mother.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E