01/15/10 [DMFA #1077] - Like a Brick

Started by Turnsky, January 15, 2010, 05:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ooklah

I argue that she's sitting a foot higher.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Techcubi

Wait a sec...Is it just me, or, does Dan and Matilda's future love child look like she has kitty ears in the cobra-like part of her head?

Mao

Quote from: ooklah on January 15, 2010, 02:05:15 PM

I'd argue that where it comes to interactions between men and women, the one with the breasts always has the higher ground.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on January 15, 2010, 11:12:47 AM
On the subject of Dan and Matilda, just figured I'd call attention to the last panel of http://www.missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php :)

So, so, SO much blue !!

:mowdizzy

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Alondro

*Charles does not understand what Matilda means...*  Is she breaking up with him for Edward from "Twilight"?   :confused

*Charline does not devour Charles this time... the stupidity disease might be contagious*   :sweatdrop
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LizardSaul

Fex

the enigma machine is ready to deceiver the secret message.

ooklah

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 15, 2010, 02:17:45 PM
Quote from: ooklah on January 15, 2010, 02:05:15 PM

I'd argue that where it comes to interactions between men and women, the one with the breasts always has the higher ground.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. So I won't.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

candide

Matilda is totally awesome.  We like.

Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 15, 2010, 06:38:50 AMI think that, what makes the eyes creepy in the third panel has to be what looks like a distinct lack of eye whites, which when coupled with the clear fangs in the smile, make for an eerie mixture of odd and aggressive.&nbsp; It's almost like having a creature that just tried to gnaw your ankle off give you puppy dog eyes.

Well, that's because she's falling in the Uncanny Valley.

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 15, 2010, 06:27:30 AMOh god .. why did you have to mention pegging? :eek
Don't knock it 'til you try it.   >:3

Tapewolf

Quote from: candide on January 15, 2010, 04:34:04 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 15, 2010, 06:27:30 AMOh god .. why did you have to mention pegging? :eek
Don't knock it 'til you try it.   >:3

This is presumably some weird slang I've never encountered before.  To me, it means:
1. Attaching clothes etc to some kind of hanger by means of a peg
2. To mentally assign a label to someone or something, e.g. "I had you pegged as a Being sympathizer"
3. To overload a piece of audio equipment so much that the meter needle slams into the end stop, or peg.  e.g. "It's pegging the VU meters"

...none of which break U rating, let alone PG.  I have a fairly shrewd guess as to what you guys are thinking about, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Bjalf

I remember an article on "The Straight Dope" about "peg boys" in the Royal Navy, but I don't think I should link directly to the article   :erk

Mao

I do find it kinda funny that in the two panels where she's trying to be cute and talking about another date (that is to say, the second and third), Matilda is using a known exploit in the male code.  That said, I hope the exploit is never patched.  It's really the best exploit ever.

~Cookies if you recognize the exploit and don't blabber on about it like some prepubescent.

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Mao

John Roh

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 15, 2010, 01:15:19 PM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on January 15, 2010, 12:35:01 PM
Silly ooklah, if she wanted to hypnotize him, she'd just hold his head about a foot lower.

I nominate Mao for winning the thread.

BOOBS I mean ... err ... err ... my what big teeth she has

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: John Roh on January 15, 2010, 05:32:41 PM
Silly ooklah, if she wanted to hypnotize him, she'd just hold his head about a foot lower.

I second that! ... err, I mean Mao winning this thread of course...  :shifty

Well, they look more and more like the perfect pair. Even if they'll be welded together with a blowtorch.

terrycloth

Yeah, in the last two panels she's really *emphasizing* her *assets*.

... is the Dan/Matilda theoretical love child wearing Matilda's belt as a scarf?

Techcubi

Quote from: terrycloth on January 15, 2010, 07:41:53 PM

... is the Dan/Matilda theoretical love child wearing Matilda's belt as a scarf?

...I notice her downwards pointing kitty ears, and, other people only notice her SCARF?

Prof B Hunnydew

Ah Knowing something about biology on Furrea,  Would Matilda be more likely be a Cubi cub? 

PBH

Mao

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 15, 2010, 09:19:27 PM
Ah Knowing something about biology on Furrea,  Would Matilda be more likely be a Cubi cub? 

PBH

Matilda is a mythos.  As for a hybrid between her and dan, feel free to read the hybrid genetics section.

Scrap Fish

Uh... Well, looking back at the subject matter...
Dang. It does look like she has a set of ears there. I wonder if that helps or harms hearing any?..
Quote from: Captain on January 15, 2010, 11:24:59 AM
ah, the blue, it is astonishing!  :mowdizzy But then there's Destania.

I also have a strange desire to quote someone but for some reason it's probably not worth drawing attention to.
Wait...
Destina (Blue) has child, Dan (Blue... Well, in part) who is dating Matilda. (Blue)
<.<
>.>
Nah, no correlation at all. ^.^

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Madmann135

Quote from: ooklah on January 15, 2010, 12:34:15 PM
She's hypnotizing him!  :3

She could hypnotize me just by looking at me.
Call me bad but I wanna see a future tense comic where Dan and Matty are married.  It would be nice if P-Ducky and Alexsi got married. 
I only said that because I wanna see all their love kiddies.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Starcat5

On the subject of Dan and Matilda, just figured I'd call attention to the last panel of http://www.missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php :)

A few points on this:
1) Fluffy can't count. Not including the ears or cobra hood, that is 11 limbs, not 10.
2) I always thought those ears were just a really nifty hood marking, but ears on a "reptile" are cool, too.
3) Scarf? What scarf? *Looks at picture again* Oops! What do you know, there are tassels near the bottom of the page. All this time I thought she was wearing a gownless evening strap. Yes, a gownless evening strap. For those times where a strapless evening gown just doesn't have a low enough bust line.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

iceick

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 15, 2010, 06:21:23 PM
Quote from: John Roh on January 15, 2010, 05:32:41 PM

I second that! ... err, I mean Mao winning this thread of course...  :shifty

Well, they look more and more like the perfect pair. Even if they'll be welded together with a blowtorch.

I third that.  :tohell

Techcubi

Quote from: starcat5 on January 16, 2010, 12:28:34 AM

A few points on this:
1) Fluffy can't count. Not including the ears or cobra hood, that is 11 limbs, not 10.
2) I always thought those ears were just a really nifty hood marking, but ears on a "reptile" are cool, too.
3) Scarf? What scarf? *Looks at picture again* Oops! What do you know, there are tassels near the bottom of the page. All this time I thought she was wearing a gownless evening strap. Yes, a gownless evening strap. For those times where a strapless evening gown just doesn't have a low enough bust line.

Maybe Fluffy just didn't consider the tail?

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: starcat5 on January 16, 2010, 12:28:34 AM

I've noticed that too.

But a thought occurred to me, so let's take it farther: What if their kid _eventually_ managed to be one of those that ascended to tri-wing?

The point is... thirteen limbs!

New game: let's keep thinking of ways to increase the number of limbs she has.

Test subject for some cybernetics project Jyrrass works on?

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on January 16, 2010, 06:55:10 PM

>_<

One S, dangit! Only one S!

Anker Steadfast

candide

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 15, 2010, 06:27:30 AM
Oh god .. why did you have to mention pegging ?  :eek
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 16, 2010, 07:13:50 PM
Quote from: Psy-Kosh on January 16, 2010, 06:55:10 PM

>_<

One S, dangit! Only one S!

Good Grief!  What is on your minds here in this forum?

>:3  ;)