11/28/09 [PF #87C (FILLER)] Daryil made me draw him...

Started by ChaosMageX, November 28, 2009, 12:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

It's not my fault, he got into my head.

Daryil's shear amount of awesomeness causes his insanity to infect anyone that gets near him.

I know I definitely screwed up on the wings.  I'm not sure, but I may not have done the arm holding the milk bottle basket correctly.

Do milkmen still exist?  I could have sworn I heard about one on the news recently.

And the picture is supposed to have some text that I wrote myself (through Daryil's influence) that hopefully Tapewolf will add when he removes the depressing monologue he put with it.

Now, I need to you all to tell me about how much my drawing of Daryil sucks and how much it is different from Project Future's style so I can know whether or not I should attempt drawing some pages for Chapter 11 of the comic. :P

Icon by Sunblink

Chakat Blackspots

I don't think milkmen have existed since the 50's maybe early 60's

Tapewolf

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on November 28, 2009, 01:22:18 AM
I don't think milkmen have existed since the 50's maybe early 60's
I haven't seen any for a while, but they were still around in the late '90s at least.  Never seen one in a uniform, though.

And yes, I'm going to rework the text.  In the original picture he was supposed to be naked, hence the positioning of the milk bottle.  I balked at that though...

**EDIT**

Okay, less depressed filler up and running.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tapewolf

Okay folks, news update of sorts - Ren's modem died.  He has finished the first page and will send it when he's able to do that, so with luck we'll have an actual, honest-to-gods update in the next day or so.

Tapewolf

Hallelujah!  There is now a comic!

**EDIT**

The old fillers can be found here, if anyone is interested:
http://www.project-future.org/strips/comic/strip087b.png
http://www.project-future.org/strips/comic/strip087c.png