Hero-RP! (Become ANYONE you want!!!)

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutMan

CutMan stood there with his eyes closed. He didn't want to use his sensors. "Hmmm.....so you know the guy that tried kidnapping our friend, eh? Smart move coming in here by yourself....I can tell they wouldn't last under the Holy Aura that seems to be around here. That must mean that you're not so bad if you're actually able to come into this place....That would also mean that those twits are waiting for us outside. I can't decide whether to trust you or try killing you, but if you reveal yourself to us, I think it would make hearing your explanation of whatever it is you have to say a lot more believable," he said, folding his arms.

e_voyager

e shrugs and touches his belt. No sense temping fate as he is engulfed in light  becoming e's forte again. his helmet flashes for a moment as he located the intent though he makes no move to approach them. Some of the items on their person spoke of hidden arts and as of yet there had been not attack. "come out and we will talk. Come on Kio this concerns you as well" as e thinks he realizes that the only person amount them that may be a good guy was kio. He had been classified as being an anti hero for doing the right things more often then not but for the wrong reasons. Cut man was not a hero or an anti hero but a privateer form his reason that were give. Like those that wore read robes on that world with 3 moons.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

shindara steped out of the shadows. "my friend had his reasons for trying to destroy you and kidnap your friend. they may not have been "good" reasons but whatever they are he will explain...and he is willing to make a truce."

nighteyes and kruger made no attempt to hide as a show of good faith and could be seen from the church about 500 yards away ontop of the hill

CutMan

"Hmmm....I see," CutMan said, glimpsing out the window. "So then please fill us in as to what we are up against. I always like to know my opponent before mindlessly running into something ridiculous."

e_voyager

e chuckels as both rock man and forte were known for doing jus tthat and winning mor often then not.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

"alright if it means youre not going to kill.....nighteyes." talking about nghteyes made her swoon a bit. the more she talkes about him the more she feels for him. " he sent a demon as a messanger...." she got serious again ".....pretty easy to dispatch but then he sent some more... these ones killed all fifty of my ninjas in a split second." she shifted her weight.

e_voyager

"if you survived then you and he must be pretty tough. i have fought demon lords before a their power seems linked to their will power and self confidence. if you fought one and won then you have earned my respect as far as warrior prowless is concerned." still thinks e even if you ran to have escaped with you life means you can be usefull.

"as for why you friend wanted Kio i was listend to hem he manipulates the life threads and the bodies of the dead. being some thing of a body snatcher myself i can understand this but there are other ways to revive the dead. as long as you still have the soul there is a way." e knows that save a soul is harder then building a body but if this wold is the way he thinks it is then there may be some way revive the recently dead. maybe with Laural's or some kind of  holy water potion. cut man seemed to have more data on this would then he did though. he checks his belt. he can use it 3 more times at it's present charge but it is best to leave it until it is needed.

CutMan

"Hmmmm....," CutMan pondered. "Welp, we're here to eliminate this menace. I suppose if you guys were to join us, it'd be easier, but some kind of deal....a pact if you will, must be made to ensure peace- both during and after Dracula's end," he told Shindara. "Are you willing to come to terms of peace? Afterall, it'd be pretty stupid to liberate these oppressed people only to have a new terror plaguing them."

lucas marcone

"terror? hardly. we would be no worse than the fat corrupt polititions in place already....however since dracula promised us his castle if we could kill him then there is no need for us to take our welth." she looks at cut man with the cold dealers eyes of all nezumi doing business. "yes peace. the last thing we need is for either party to turn on each other weak after the battle with dracula."

out with nighteyes
"YO SHINDARA YOU DONE MAKEING THE PEACE YET?!?!?" nighteyes yelled

in the church [b/]

"yes! comeon over but dont come in!" shindara yelled

e_voyager

e watches with more cold dispasion then most normal replios or robotes. his mind is multip talsin the itmes he needs and the firls that he has ofthe battler data for all sides of the party. dracla, the zombies and the undead of this guy night eyes. the ninja skills he's seen off world and the weapons that this females carries. the charge mode that cut man has shwo. h has not seen enogu of kio to under stad his abilited. that cuples with memories of varasund draculas that he's seen in movies and read aboit in books he asucmes that this ones abilities are more pollished is not gerater then the fiction that he has imputed. yes this would be carnage but it wouls also be fun. but first he soulc scout the caster. as fast as his form coul be he was now wally west. he  would nned and excues ore a distraction to do what he wanted to do.

CutMan

CutMan didn't look like he enjoyed joining up with the enemy, but right now, that was his only choice. "Fine. Come on over, you two," he sighed. He then turned to Shindara. "So c'mon. Elaborate more on this menace. I want to know everything I-"
But CutMan was cut off once again. The mysterious box appeared in the sky with an all too-familiar message written within.

What a horrible night to have a curse.

And just like that, it was night-time again.
"can," CutMan finished after being cut-off (Hee hee. CUT off.). "Well, at least we're safe inside for the night," CutMan cheered. Realizing the situation, he turned his eyes to everyone. "Nobody leaves. Once you're out there, you stay out for the night. The doors have already been sealed. I'm afraid your friend, Nighteyes, is going to have to wait till daybreak to hear what's going on," he explained to Shindara.

lucas marcone

nighteyes and kruger watched as zombies flooded the streets once more. at this point they werent worrried knowing that nighteyes was a necromancer they thought he could take control........they were wrong.
nighteyes tried in vein but had to resort to summoning his own. though he could summon more than were there the cursed ones were stron and were giveing his zombies a hard time.....till kruger jumped in. they fought tooth and nail just not to be over run by the swarming cursed dead. as they stopped spawning nighteyes broke out his staff and took offence most of the zombies heads exploded with a warm squish as he whirled his staff around. then he and kruger set their sights on the last zombie and as nighteyes thrust his staff through its gut kruger ripped head off like poping the top off a can of soda. then a banner ws floating over nighteyes head saying "LEVEL UP!" (ala the gameboy castlevania) and a booming voice stated "nighteyes now knows poision strike!"

e_voyager

e sighes looking outside of the window.more ceratiest well commin after the new allites. this was like huntinng a mavrice in it's onw fortuces. "well that was unexpected but still ever wit hthe life refresh and levle bost i'm not sure he can do this all on is own. thos two will most likely be over welemed and  to lest weakely fight a fight for me is not my nature. the only time i do that is when it's a matter of pride like when blues inmturpuet my fight with king. " e shakes his head again "ugg not my fight with king forte's  fight with king" he sighes. "cut man we are imunt to the zombit bite right? if so can re really just lest this fight go? i say if we can get out of this chuch then lets go kill some undead maggotes. "

CutMan

CutMan thought for a few minutes. "Well, E," he began, "In all honesty, you're not completely robot, and if they manage to penetrate your armor somehow, you're basically dead meat out there. I really don't see too much of a problem. Infact, I'd call this getting even. Think about it: he almost overwhelmed us with zombies before. If he's in REAL danger, I'll help, but he looks like we did that night, and I think he should get a taste of his own medicine. Besides, I think he's got control on the situation."

e_voyager

e sighs. cut man did not understand. there were several ways to convince him the simplest  would be to  show him.... e smiles it was not good but it was not evil either. it would be enlightening. "I see cut man that you seem to miss understand me." e removes his belt and holds it out to cut man "please try this on. I'm sure you're aware the robot i got the body form was not designed with a belt in mind this was designed and built for me buy a technical genius. i want you to see some of what it can do."  E thinks about some of the abilities stored in the belt and the Dr. Light power core. He know it will be compatible with cut man but what would cut man think of the belts effects on his power and body?

lucas marcone

after a while nighteyes and kruger had killed every last zombie. hearts littered the place. nighteyes picked them up, and they totaled about 27.
"what do you suppose these are for?" he asked his hulking friend.
"i dunno boss maybe you should ask those guys inside."
"sounds like a good idea. but ill have to wait till we break camp."
neither one needed any sleep,nighteyes was a nezuni and they can survive on 2 hours sleep, and kruger was undead but they both grabbed some shut eye anyhow.

e_voyager

e smiles. it seems that cut mane was right about their fighting prowess but then  the truth of that matter had been that he's wanted to fight again now that he was a repliod again. He waits for cut man to take the belt and try in on. E knew many things about the tech that he uses he even knew in many cases how to make it better thought X was better at then he was. rock had shows the same promise after the meteor crash during the dark energy battle when he learned how to charge search mans weapon. That power was incredible. "don't worry cut man" e says dangling the belt "it won't hurt you know."

edited for the sake of clarity.

CutMan

CutMan raised a brow. "I don't need anything else to enhance my strength. While I'm sure that little waistband of yours is powerful, I don't really want to try it on," he answered. He took another glance out of the window. No more zombies. "Heh. What did I tell you? You knew he could do it all alone as well, right Shindara? Otherwise you would've rushed out to save him.....am I correct?" he questioned, still looking out of the window.

e_voyager

E's brow raises. odd i don't recall saying it increases strength tho it dose infact add a 10% boost to offencive and defensive capabilities. whats this belt does how  is changes flesh and blood beings into robots. it also revers the process."  E slips the belt back on. " right now at this moment i am every be the robot that forte was an that you are cut-man. then there is the fact that my natural form i and not flesh and blood nor circuits and metal, not any more. at least." to prove his point e removes his helmet and opens his hear prover that this is no brain case in his skull. "truth be told this is not the first body I've stolen a copy of nor will it be the last. the first body the original backup that body was destroyed by Sigma lucky me i had a hardware backup zero insisted upon it it. that bot is kind of weird thought if you ask me" e closes his body again this his arm beeps. he check it. "Alright he's almost ready!"

(ooc but the way cut-man whats game year are you basing your robot off of? mm7? mm9? there were the first two games that bass was in and then last one was MM9 the king incident)

lucas marcone

"actually i was more conserned with the zombies flooding the church even if thay burst into flames, the flameing dead are just that,FLAMEING. and i for one like to keep my fur unsinged"shindara replied.
after about half an hour kruger and nighteyes were awake. nighteyes was banging on the church door. "hay, you guy have anything to eat? im starveing!"

(ooc) still waiting for daylight cutman

CutMan

[OOC: e voyager, CutMan's time period is between  MM7 and MM8, so he has no clue about the King incident.

lucas marcone, count how many posts it took last time to reach day light. You're going to be spending a while in the darkness.]

"Welp, I guess we just wait then," he muttered. CutMan heard Nighteyes' request for food. "Do you have any food in here?" he asked the Priest.
"We do, but it has all been blessed!" the Priest answered.
"Welp, you heard it from him. No food for those two in here."

lucas marcone

forget this post ever existed

CutMan

[OOC: Woah! All doors are LOCKED and un-enterable. Haven't any of you guys played Castlevania II?]

lucas marcone

e_voyager

{OOC castlay vain game i ever played was blood lines an i think that was on sega channel)

lucas marcone

ooc: moveing on, do you wish that i edit my last post(even though a lock does nothing for hinges).

e_voyager

e sighs as he watches them for a distance. he knows that he's not to leas the church but still he wonders what will become of those to. an uncared form tool will weaken and break. theses two showed strength but how loge would that strength lasts? he checked he meters and all of his energy had recovered. Knowing that he is on unfamiliar ground he decides to let them fend for them selves this night. if they are to weak to  handle this night out doors by themselves then they are too weak to help him later. "I'm going down for a while guys. wake me if you decide to leave." with that  he walks into a shadowed corner and seems to vanish as the shadows engulfs him. he sets his timer for several hours and  sets his sets his helmet  sensor to be sensitive to the light of this worlds day time as recorded by his sensors. That done he closes his eyes and hibernates for a while his subconscious running battle simulations with known data as his body rest and cools.

CutMan

CutMan was displeased. Knowing the consequences of leaving, CutMan exited the Church and found some kind of barrier was preventing him from entering again. He shrugged and walked to the two.

"Ok, guys. You two seem like the kind that would eat dead were-wolves or some other twisted cuisine, so let's begin looking for some food for you," he told them. "As much as it pains me to say this, let's enter Jova Woods and find something to eat for you two, shall we?" He stopped in front of them, waiting for their reply.

lucas marcone

"listen if were going to get along youre going to have to put your preconcived notions behind you. as for food, if someone is able to kill it well eat it."
nighteyes rose to his feet. "c'mon kruger off your ass its time to eat." nighteyes was hauling on his creations arm as he said this. slowly kruger got to his feet but not before they heard a slight ripping sound. "damn hold up a secons while i sew kruger up." nighteyes got out his "evil" thread it was black but let off a green steam until it came into contact with undead flesh. as nighteyes finished up kruger asked "hay boss whats with the creepy smoke?"
"that is necrogen it helps the thread adhere to your flesh."
"oh. so shall we be going then, boss?"
"yes we shall. you ready tin man?"

Keatonguy

{OOC: Alright first post!  :3 )

Out in the forest Keatonguy is heading towards the town.
"I hope that someone there can tell me how to get back to my own dimension." He thought to himself, " Though this world seems kind of primitive. They might not even know what a dimension is!" He continued walking and as he got closer he notice a strange robot with scissors on it's head acompanied by a large creature  and a rat like monster. "Woa! Is that Cut-Man!?" (OOC: In KG's dimension Cut-man is accualy in the games and stuff, thats how he knows him. Also let me know if this is a good post. :3)