a quick fan question!~

Started by Shirou14, November 14, 2009, 10:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirou14

hey, does anyone know the regular update schedual? I realise that Turnsky has been busy with many inconviniences at the moment, and I don't blame him or anything, i just wish him to get better and pay off those bills, but I would like to know when it updated before all this happened, and if possible when it plans on updating afterwards, thanks!

Shirou Takumi

Turnsky

Quote from: Shirou14 on November 14, 2009, 10:44:28 PM
hey, does anyone know the regular update schedual? I realise that Turnsky has been busy with many inconviniences at the moment, and I don't blame him or anything, i just wish him to get better and pay off those bills, but I would like to know when it updated before all this happened, and if possible when it plans on updating afterwards, thanks!

Shirou Takumi

i usually shoot for a weekly update schedule when life isn't kicking me in the ribs, usually on a wednesday, but sometimes if i get it done early enough, i'll just update beforehand.  :3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

llearch n'n'daCorna

Having said that, life has been kicking poor Turnsky in the nuts, good and hard, most of the year. I seem to recall not more than a couple of updates in the last few months - but I have been busy, so I might be misremembering... :-/

(Note: Not complaining, merely enlightening. Anything T provides is good enough for me. It's not like I'm paying him to work, now, is it?)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 15, 2009, 04:44:33 AM
Having said that, life has been kicking poor Turnsky in the nuts, good and hard, most of the year. I seem to recall not more than a couple of updates in the last few months - but I have been busy, so I might be misremembering... :-/

(Note: Not complaining, merely enlightening. Anything T provides is good enough for me. It's not like I'm paying him to work, now, is it?)

Yeah, there's been only a couple updates in the last couple months, of course considering the problems he has going on, this is understandable and those kind of issues are always first over anything else.

Kabbalist

On the bright side, even when the comic isn't updating due to an attack of Murphy's Law, Turnsky's been nice enough to drop us updates in the forum or on his website so that we know he's alive...just not exactly "well."