03/10/2008 - [FFC #31] *Twitch*

Started by Chakat Blackspots, November 03, 2009, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chakat Blackspots

Since all the threads before 11/17/2008 appear to be missing, I am curious as to what caused Luke to behave like he did?  At panel five he has a wide eyed look when he sees the barmaid, and then twitches as she hugs the little guy the way she does and then gulps down his drink.

Is it because he was surprised to see Vixen there (a busty one at that), or because Kellis got lucky in a sort of way?

Kabbalist

Well...I hadn't noticed that the topics were missing until you pointed it out. Maybe the forum has a one year shelf-life for old threads?

My read on Luke's reaction was that he was stunned both by the lady's "charms" and by her rather enthusiastic (and possibly shrill) greeting. I don't think he'd been exposed to anything that blatant in a while. Also, seeing Rellis' head more or less encased in cleavage may have been a bit much for him to stomach, given that up to that point they'd kept a fairly low profile. They're just guesses, but there you go.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kabbalist on November 03, 2009, 07:12:55 PM
Well...I hadn't noticed that the topics were missing until you pointed it out. Maybe the forum has a one year shelf-life for old threads?

No, that is when the Foxfire section was created, on or around the 11th Nov 2008.
The previous forum was at alternationstudios, but I don't know if it's still around - I seem to have lost the URL.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShadesFox

Ya, old threads were not imported when moving to the CMF.  Not that you were missing much to be honest.
The All Purpose Fox

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Kabbalist on November 03, 2009, 07:12:55 PM

My read on Luke's reaction was that he was stunned both by the lady's "charms" and by her rather enthusiastic (and possibly shrill) greeting. I don't think he'd been exposed to anything that blatant in a while. Also, seeing Rellis' head more or less encased in cleavage may have been a bit much for him to stomach, given that up to that point they'd kept a fairly low profile. They're just guesses, but there you go.

I think that would make quite a bit of sense.

Kabbalist

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 03, 2009, 07:22:47 PM

No, that is when the Foxfire section was created, on or around the 11th Nov 2008.
The previous forum was at alternationstudios, but I don't know if it's still around - I seem to have lost the URL.

Excuse me for a moment, I need to go smack my memory around until it stops holding out on me.   :wizlit

As for the previous forum, the Keenshift fora at Alternation Studios have been closed due to their trend of dying a slow, painful death, so it's possible that the old threads are lost more-or-less for good.

Chakat Blackspots

I suppose we could create new threads for the old comics?