10/18/09 [DMFA #1052] - That's not a good way to start a date...

Started by Darkdragon, October 18, 2009, 02:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

ChairmanMow

Free apples for the kids? Dang, even Burger King won't do that.

Oh, and Babbies are made when a Mobbie and Dabbie bobb it in bbebb. I... think...

Succubus_1982

Quote from: ChairmanMow on October 18, 2009, 11:36:48 PM
Oh, and Babbies are made when a Mobbie and Dabbie bobb it in bbebb. I... think...

lmfao :milklaugh made me spit my coffee Chairman XD
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

ChairmanMow

inuhanyo

OK, that's enough inanity.  We don't know how Edward came by Lost Lake Inn,  but Alexsi has inherited the responsibility, if not the legal title to the property.  Being the eldest, it's no surprise that she has a type alpha personality.

Brunhidden

i think its also a case of shes been the bartender for so long shes lost any other sense of identity besides bartender. she REALLY needs to get out, but i wonder where the date will be

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Alondro

*Charline chuckles*  Oh Pyro, you naughty dragon!  Stealing the maiden for X-rated ravaging!

*Charles erms*  But this is a pretty tame comic.  I don't think...

*Charline rars!*  THAT'S RIGHT!!  YOU DON'T!!!  NOW SHUT UP!  *grumbles*  I know dragons!  They're more fiendish than me, for god's sake!  Sexy, but very, very fiendish.  He probably has terrible, evil, lustful plans in mind!  I just know it!   >:[
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Mao

I see this thread is taking a turn for the unpleasant.  So I present you with this as a diversionary tactic:

babies.

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Alondro on October 20, 2009, 01:40:34 PM
*Charline chuckles*  Oh Pyro, you naughty dragon!  Stealing the maiden for X-rated ravaging!

*Charles erms*  But this is a pretty tame comic.  I don't think...

*Charline rars!*  THAT'S RIGHT!!  YOU DON'T!!!  NOW SHUT UP!  *grumbles*  I know dragons!  They're more fiendish than me, for god's sake!  Sexy, but very, very fiendish.  He probably has terrible, evil, lustful plans in mind!  I just know it!   >:[

Does it involve tea and small amounts of clothing?

With regards,
Ted

Brunhidden

about how long till we need this CD that goes 'bow-chika-wow-wow'?

and why is it only ten minutes long?

silentassassin

I love alexsi's hair in this it looks nice. Also, I notice that apparently gryphones work like taxis?

Naldru

Quote from: silentassassin on October 20, 2009, 08:14:56 PM
I love alexsi's hair in this it looks nice. Also, I notice that apparently gryphones work like taxis?
The subject of the Gryphon taxi service was mentioned in the Demonology 101 pages.  I believe that it also appeared in one of the images in the story.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Garsemor

Quote from: Naldru on October 20, 2009, 08:41:10 PM
Quote from: silentassassin on October 20, 2009, 08:14:56 PM
The subject of the Gryphon taxi service was mentioned in the Demonology 101 pages.  I believe that it also appeared in one of the images in the story.

I believe you are referring to this page.
Also as to how the page looks so wonderful I have to agree. Amber's drawing has been even better than usuell of late, at least in my opinion.

ChairmanMow

As far as I can tell, it's looked great since Amber's restart after the year-long break.

And mostly before that as well.

MT Hazard

Edit: never mind, already been done.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Infranscia

On a different topic, I don't see a back on Abel's outfit.  I'm aware it might just not be visible from the angles shown, but if that isn't the case, wouldn't that show his clan marking?

Or maybe, like with Dan, it's painted over.

Also, the sleeves on Abel's outfit make it seem effeminate to me.  But we all know Abel and his outfits.

And the gryphon taxi showed up before in #775.
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)