And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

cute but i think wily called it the rock referendum
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

cute, but.... oh hey look a new page!  :U

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but... oooh! Shiny thing!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Cute, but bad acting is baaaaad.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Cute, but what is considered bad acting?  :3

Suwako

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on March 12, 2010, 02:37:42 PM

Cute, but it is obvious that I was referring to acting below my standards, to further deepen out the answer, that means that the acting was equal or worse than mine.

apples.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Tytaj on March 12, 2010, 02:45:22 PM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on March 12, 2010, 02:37:42 PM

Cute, but it is obvious that I was referring to acting below my standards, to further deepen out the answer, that means that the acting was equal or worse than mine.

apples.

Cute, but I meant that question as a joke, which has horribly failed..... :sweatdrop

Mao

Cute, but apparently can't tell a joke.

Suwako

Cute, but apparently will not represent is with all his glory and good looks.  :3

e_voyager

Cute, but glory is easily over rated
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Cute, but logic cannot be applied very easily to human social structures, mainly because every human will react marginally different to displays of emotion, thereby establishing a variating perspective when compared amongst one another. Therefore glory can be both easily underrated and overrated equally.  Which looking back doesn't contradict what you said, however I found it worthy of note.

Lysander

Cute, but far more logical that I apples could have imagined o.o   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

Cute, but what's logic got to do with it?

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Cute, but since when does logic have to do with anything......  :P

Suwako

Cute, but red and red's are my enemy!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

e_voyager

cute but do you have a blue house?

Suwako

Cute, but knows the answer himself!

Lisky

Cute, but seems a little shocked at the moment.  perhaps i should leave it be... >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Suwako

Cute, But I certainly am to occupied with the userbar business to change my avatar to something more appropriate.  >:3

Lysander

Cute, but maybe he needs an Aiyno userbar...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sunblink

Cute, but he should really share his own userbar with Tytaj :<

Sharing is caring, you know.

Lisky

Cute, but i like my internal organs to stay on the inside, thank you very much...

Sunblink

Cute, but does not understand the benefits of refurbishing. >:3

Lisky

Cute, but now i'm worried... very very worried.  *Goes to find somewhere safe to hide*

Suwako

Lysander

Cute, but needs to be more optimistic.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Cute, but needs to be more realistic, that CG was so overdone.