And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cute, but seems a bit hypocritical, with the, bein' all sketchy :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

Basilisk is banned because he looks like he could be quite dangerous with a scalpel.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

Cute, but but forgot the nose beep. *beep*!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but he better not beep my nose... bad things will happen... very very bad thing :B

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

Cute, but is about to receive a nose beep for just that reason... *beep!*  :mwaha    :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but... He BEEPED BASILISK'S NOSE! RUN FOR IT!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

cute but may be even more soulless then i am
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

Cute, but his cold, robotic soul is warmer than he thinks...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

Cute, but beeped my nose a while ago... please hold still while i get the... 'knife'... :bigsword

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager

cute but as a parabox  who knows what his type is.

Kitsune Ascendant

Cute, but not my preferred gender. 'sides, needs more foxy.
...no, not like that. get your mind out of the gutter. See if you can find mine while you're at it.  :mowtongue
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Lysander

Cute, but seems a little spaced out.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kitsune Ascendant

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

e_voyager

cute but i have family members that fix gutters so i'll put out and A.P.B. on his mind

Kitsune Ascendant

Cute but it took me five minutes, a quick trip to wikipedia, and a look at my last post to get that one.

Failcakes

Cute, but bad jpeg compression is a major turnoff for me.

Lisky

Cute, but i don't think it'd be a lasting relationship... Cake always gets used, enjoyed, destroyed and shortly after, is forgotten

e_voyager

cute but has nicer hair accessories then i do, and that makes a difference 

Lisky

Cute, but has more fwoosh than i do at the moment...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but not flaming. Perhaps we should help?

e_voyager

cute in a cave boxish kind of way.

Rakala

Cute, but nobody seems to have noticed I'm back yet. D:

Lisky

Cute, but seems to think nobody noticed he's back... perhaps he should eat some babies, and adopt a pie

e_voyager

Rakala

Cute, but you seem to have it mixed up.

SquirrelWizard

Cute, but you all are overcomplicating this. You should be looking up a recipe for Baby Pie.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

e_voyager

cute but will never be a Jedi with that attitude

SquirrelWizard

cute, but I find your lack of faith disturbing *force choke*
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...