And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silentassassin

Cute, but I never quite understood the whole "hot" part

e_voyager

cute but should be willing to cut a guy some slack

Cute but needs some hot pants so he'll understand
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

Cute, but is mysteriously whooshed away o_o.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

e_voyager

cute but puts too much stock  in Fwoosh

cute but pot is paging kettle
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Cute, but there are two different kinds of flaming happening... and only one involves actually fire >:D

Janus Whitefurr

Cute, and is the version of flaming that doesn't involve fire.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Lisky

Cute, but wrong, oh so very wrong

e_voyager

cute but it seems that this time he and not i was thinking the wrong thing and left out of the loop. :rm :villagepeople the able one that i like is gone :(

Colgatecrusader

cute, but changed his avatar... AND WAY too many smileys.
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

Lysander

Cute, but needs to smile more  :) :).   :januscat
TytajLucheek

e_voyager

cute and used three smiles just like me

Colgatecrusader

cute, but Lysander used two smileys and the thingy he put on the end of all his posts. >:3
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

cute but it's time to sing YMCA :villagepeople umm  who knows the words?

silentassassin

Lisky

e_voyager

Lysander

Cute, but all that awesome aura of light is making be feel epileptic.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Cute, but if that much sparkle and shine makes him feel epileptic, then the star that is me will be too much for him.

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lysander

Cute, but the sarcasm is great.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Mao

Cute, but generally one shouldn't praise such qualities.. maybe this guy just isn't the one for me..

Lysander

Cute, but I can never tell when he's being sarcastic, yet he still makes me laugh.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but is always so freaking nice ^_^  :boogie

Mao

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lisky

Stygian

Cute, but in the way a puppy is cute. Not quite what I'm after...