And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draken

Cute, but I don't dance much at all.  You can never prove that I have ever willingly.  NEVAR!
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you don't hide video tapes very well...

Draken

Cute, but I don't have any video tapes beyond company-produced movies.
Go get'em, Jy!

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I didn't realize you made THOSE kind of movies.

Lisky

Cute, but i can't help it that i look that good in the flesh  :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Cute, but I i don't know if she is into heavy metal. ( air guitars)

cute, but has a habit of playing ninja at the oddest times.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

Cute, but has a tendency to run into puddle-playing pirates and cause wars.
Go get'em, Jy!

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you should watch out for them pirates... them boozy pirates..

e_voyager

cute, but a little too into pirates!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draken

Cute, but I prefer ninjas.  Of the femal variety.  With "proper" clothing.  Hey don't look at me like that, you know deep down inside you do too.  They're more aesthetically pleasing.
Go get'em, Jy!

Lisky

Cute, but clearly hasn't seen a 'proper' pirate wench... they're not only at least as visually pleasing... they also know how to treat a pirate right  :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

Cute, but I HAVE seen such a wench.  And I still prefer the ninja.
Go get'em, Jy!

e_voyager

cute but prefers  Ninja's of the XX variety which counts most of us out

Draken

Cute, but that was exactly what I was talking about!  Unless you are saying there are not many of that variety?
Go get'em, Jy!

shadowterm

Cute, but I'd have too much fun doing the sexuality string of cute but,s again. Let's change the subject.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but that's why i went robo e ... how long ago was that again,

shadowterm

Cute, but will never remember our anniversary. It's been a day since he started stalking me and I haven't gotten anything.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

cute, but your supposed to wait 3 days before you start complaining that someone didn't call you back... it's a common known guy rule that calling the day after is awkward, and calling 3 days later is too long... therefore calling 2 days later is idea, as it is an appropriate length of time to not seen as clingy, but short enough that neither party can have gotten themselves into any real trouble...

shadowterm

Cute, but I think I replied to soon.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but this romance will make my harem jealous and confused. at least as confused as i am now.

shadowterm

Cute, but needs to know that it's okay to be confused. Just accept who you are.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but i'm not confused... i know what i'm looking for, and it doesn't seem like you fit the bill... :3 sorry

Draken

Cute, but I don't swing that way.  In fact, despite what I said earlier, I'm not sure I swing either way.  Neither Back or forth, side to so side....nothin.
Go get'em, Jy!

e_voyager

cute but who swings what way?

bradypodidae

Cute, but it don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing. do wop do wop do wop do wop
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

shadowterm

Cute, but is oblivious to E's oblivious. . .ness. E, 'swing that way,' is another euphemism for sexuality. i.e. a chick comes up to me and says I'm cute, I say I don't swing that way. I am saying that am not sexually attracted to females with this statement. I normally would not go this in depth into an explanation, let alone one about this, but you didn't know what 'batting for the other team' meant either, and at this point I'm unsure whether you honestly don't know, or are living under a rock.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but it's one thing to explain something and the other to be a jerk about it.. you meanie.   :P

Lisky

Cute, but if she thinks that's mean, maybe i put away the whips and chains  >:3

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but those things don't scare me, who do you take me for some sort of pampered pet?

e_voyager

cute but understands me better then Shadowterm who believes i'm that innocent.