The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Cogi is banned for i'm drinking alcomaholz already... Baileys at the moment

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is not banned, for we shall drink Alcamaholz together, my brother! And possibly sing acapella drinking songs badly, who knows.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is banned because i want in on the fun but i don't really drink Alcamaholz
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Corgatha Taldorthar

E_Voyager is banned because I don't drink.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Mr. Taldorthar is banned because rum is good to cook with but a bit odd to drink
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E is banned by pirates.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Black_Angel is banned by privateers.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Teh_Hobo

Corgatha is banned by a private eye.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

e_voyager

Teh_Hobo is banned for lack of reason not  to do something is not the same and lack of reason to do something.

Lisky

E is banned because i don't really feel like going out... but it's st. patties day, and people want me to go out...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because i don't understand this holiday.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned because by wearing red, I protect myself from childish pinching.

llearch n'n'daCorna

VSMIT is banned by the red shirt...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned by the Red Coats.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao is banned by the browncoat army.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

Llearch is banned by Hands of Blue.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned by Blue Cosmos.

Lisky

Mao is banned because sarge demands the death of all blues

VSMIT

Basilisk is banned because Sarge is an idiot and needs killin'.

Angel

VSMIT is banned for hating on old-school newpaper comic characters.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned because i made a Red vs Blue reference... not old school Beetle Baily

yakanaj

Basilisk2150 is banned for making a "Red Vs. Blue" reference.  That's just wrong... *shakes head*

e_voyager

yakanaj is banned because i feel like she's trying to hypnotize me!

Angel

E is banned just in case he tries to hypnotize anyone. (stink-eye...)
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

Angel is banned by a group of individuals infected with the T Virus

Teh_Hobo

Basilisk is banned for infecting people with the T Virus
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Lisky

Hobo is banned because he fails to realize that the homeless are the first to succumb to the outbreak  :zombiekun2

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because i hate all forms of the T virus especially the sigma strain

yakanaj

E is banned because I don't understand how we got on this topic.

Lisky

yakanaj is banned because the outbreak cannot be contained...