The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

Corgatha is banned because i returned a mild inconvenience with a mild inconvenience

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned for his admittedly amusing irony.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

e_voyager

Basilisk is banned because into every life some ban must fall
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

e_voyager is banned by a tablet PC of doom! (so full of happy that I might just puke rainbows.)
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Shadowterm is banned because i have to check his mood... perhaps he bleeds sunshine and rainbows too.... time to get the knife  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basil is banned because I shat out a rainbow once.  It was awesome!

Lisky

Mao is banned for swallowing some Lucky Charms without chewing... and also finding out that one of the rainbows is harder than his digestive system...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because of the koala crapping the rainbow out my brain.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

Corgatha is banned because that is now a poster superglued in my brain. Aaargh.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Stygian

Black_angel is banned for not being on messenger when there are people who are waiting for introductions. >:[

Cogidubnus

Yes, indeed, there are banninations! >:[

Oh, and Styg is banned too. Sun Tzu said that.

Lisky

Cogi is banned for you must conquer your own fears, before you can conquer your enemies

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because Clausewitz, while overrated, is more directly useful than Sun-Tzu.

e_voyager

since i can't think of a reason not to ban you i say to you now Corgatha Taldorthar you are now banned.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Teh_Hobo

e_voyager is banned for not thinking of a suitable reason to ban Corgatha.
One week in air, two weeks in water, two weeks in water, eight weeks in ground.

Lisky

Hobo is banned by a series of bear traps, once triggered, they hold the victim in place just long enough to pull the pins on a couple of hand grenades placed just out of reach... devious... yet hilarious

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk2150 is banned, because it's a zoo. Unless it's a farm!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Llearch is banned because he touched sasha...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Basilisk2150 is banned because Alexander is overrated.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Corgatha is banned for a sandvich!

Lisky

llearch is banned because that's not how you break a spine

Cogidubnus

Basilisk is banned because you punched out all my blood! D:

Lisky

Cogi is banned because he's a fine dandy, so proud, so cock sure, prancing about with his head full of eye balls...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned by glue.

Cogidubnus

llearch is banned by a Tzu!

Unless it's a farm!

Lisky

cogi is banned because he was unable to stop some mean mother hubbard from tearing him a structurally superfluous new behind....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Basilisk is banned for failing to point out that Coggeh was merely repeating the ban I applied somewhat earlier in the day...

Oh, and I think his mate saw me.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Boxy is banned for insufficient logistical capacity

e_voyager

Corgatha is banned because few people have sufficient logistical capacity

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager is banned because today is a good day. Because by the end of it, I will have alcamaholz. <3